A Simple Guide To Fix The YouTube TV Issues On Your Apple TV Device
Apple TV users often face issues where they get unable to access their YouTube account on their devices. However, this situation may happen due to various reasons but can be resolved with simple troubleshooting. Now, if you are also facing such situation then read this article further and understand simple ways to fix YouTube TV not working on Apple TV problem.
Simple Hacks To Troubleshoot Apple TV YouTube Problems
Restart The YouTube App In Your Device
There are three ways to do this.
Via Your Siri Remote
- In your Siri remote, press the TV or Home button twice to launch the app switcher.
- Here, find the YouTube app and then swipe up to quit the application.
- Return to the main screen using the Home button and then again launch the YouTube application.
Via Your Apple TV
- In your Apple TV 4K or HD, navigate to the Settings section and then select System.
- Here, select Restart and then let the device reboot.
- Open YouTube to see If the issue is fixed in your Apple device.
Via Your Apple TV Remote
- In your Ale remove, you’ll need to press and hold the Menu and Home buttons simultaneously.
- Now, check for Apple TV status light for flashing and then wait for the system to reboot.
Update Your Apple TV
- In your Apple TV 4K or HD device, scroll to the Settings section, then select System.
- Here, find the Software Updates option and then choose the Update Software option.
- Finally, let the system check for the updates and then if there’s any then follow the onscreen prompts to download and install them into your Apple device.
Reset Your Apple TV
Resetting your Apple device will help you fix the issues that might have caused YouTube TV not working on Apple TV, but this will also erase your device data such as Wi-Fi passwords, usernames, watch list, etc. Here’s how you do this.
- In your Apple TV 4K or HD device, go Settings, select system and then choose Reset.
- Here, select the Reset or Reset All Settings (Apple TV 3rd generation or earlier) to restore your system to factory settings.
Furthermore, if you are still unable to fix the YouTube issues into your Apple device then contact tech-support for getting professional assistance on how to fix YouTube not working on Apple TV.
Want to Watch YouTube on Apple TV? Check the Complete Procedure Below
If you want to want YouTube videos on your Apple TV but don’t know how to set up YouTube TV on Apple TV and also, looking out for some information that can help you to do so. Then you should go through this post to get all information. And after that, you will not be wondering how to watch YouTube on Apple TV. So, follow the mentioned steps and enjoy your favorite video on your Apple TV.
How Can I Watch YouTube on Apple TV? Follow the Instructions
- To begin with, you need to open the Apple App Store and search for YouTube TV.
- From the search result, you should choose the YouTube TV app and download the app.
- Note: you should make sure that you are downloading YouTube TV not the YouTube app as both are available on the AppStore, you need to download the TV application.
- Next, you should go to youtubetv.com/start on a browser and enter the code showing on your TV. Once YouTube TV is installed on your YV, you need to click Next.
- After that, you have to sign in to your YouTube account or else, you can create a new account if you want to use another email address.
- On the next page, you will see a notification mentioning that you have signed in to YouTube TV successfully. It will automatically load your home page on YouTube on the screen.
This is how you will be able to install YouTube TV on your Apple TV without seeing any hassle. Afterwards, you can enjoy your favourite videos on Apple TV without any hassle. Just in case, Youtube TV not working on Apple TV and you have to face some issues, you can contact the customer service team to get help. The technical experts are there to help you around the clock.