Yahoo not Working Properly in Chrome, How Do I Fix It?
Google Chrome is one of the top-rated browser that proffer an amazing speed when you access your Yahoo Mail account on it. But sometimes numerous problems are faced by the users when you use Yahoo account and not working issue is very common among the users. In many situations, these problems can be simply fixed through resetting your Chrome browser. But what if you are continuously facing the not working issue of Yahoo Mail on your Google Chrome as there could be varied reasons behind this problem. You can fix Yahoo.com not working in Google Chrome issue very easily if you have the proper knowledge about its solutions and if you don’t know, then follow the mentioned instructions.
Steps To Fix Yahoo not working on Chrome issue:
Solution 1: Clear browser caches and data
- First of all, open your browser and then click on menu icon.
- Click on the More Tools option.
- Click on Clear Browsing Data.
- Now check the boxes for caches, cookies, and data.
- After that, click on Clear Data tab.
Solution 2: Update your browser
Sometimes using an outdated version may cause plenty of issues and you can also fix this issue after updating your browser. You can update your Chrome to the latest version and then access Yahoo Mail account on it.
Solution 3: Reset Chrome settings
- Open your Chrome browser and then go to menu icon.
- Choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click on Advanced option from the bottom side.
- Click on Restore settings to their original defaults.
- After that, click on Reset Settings tab to complete the process.
You can fix Yahoo not working properly in Chrome issue after following the above-described instructions. In case you are still getting this problem, then you can contact with the customer support team for the required assistance.
Yahoo mail buttons not working in chrome
But as nothing in this world is free of errors and hence users can face issues when working with any of their applications. And in this case, if you are finding issues that Yahoo is not working properly on Chrome web browser then you shall not panic. Just like problems arise with them resolutions are also accompanied and that needs to be tried. So, if you are a user whose Yahoo mail buttons are not working in Chrome then he must first know the reasons and then head over to resolutions. Hence you can refer to this article to resolve this minor issue.
Reasons for Yahoo Buttons Not Responding on Chrome!
- The first reason can be improper internet connection because of which some functions are not working properly.
- Another reason can be when you do not clear all the cookies, caches, and thumbnails from the web browser.
- Also if you do not update the chrome web browser to its latest version then also you can face the issue.
And to know how to fix Yahoo mail buttons not Working on Chrome you can follow the steps below.
Resolutions for Yahoo Buttons Not Responding on Chrome!
- First, check the internet connection, if not working then you need to contact the service provider.
- Then you also need to clear the caches, cookies, and thumbnails and history of the web browser.
- And also do not forget to update the web browser to the latest version.
If these issues did not resolve your issue then you are free to get in touch with respective customer support.