How to Fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL Error in Windows 10?
There are many circumstances come whenever you completing any important task in your Windows 10 computer and suddenly you get an error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL blue screen error, then it may irritate you. This problem mostly occurs during the Windows Startup that causes due to the faulty drivers and there could be many other reasons. If you are getting IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL BSOD in Windows 10 error, then you can simply resolve this problem within simple steps. In this article, you will learn about the step by step process to fix this problem in a very easy manner.
How to Fix Windows Blue Screen Error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL?
There are three methods that can help you to fix this error and you can follow the below instructions to know and apply them:
Method 1# Update the drivers
Sometimes missing or corrupted drivers may also cause this issue and you can simply resolve the problem by updating the drivers in Windows 10. The process of updating the driver is very simple and you can very easily update the driver from the official website of your device or as per your preferred method. You can fix IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL error in Windows 10 after updating the driver follow the below steps to update driver:
- Go to the search box in your computer and then type Device Manager and then press the Enter.
- Choose Device Manager.
- Choose a device for that you wish to update the driver and then right-click on it.
- Now select Search automatically for updated driver software. If you are not able to search the driver, then you can download it from the official website of your device.
- Choose Update Driver option and then follow the on-screen instructions to update the driver.
Method 2# Uninstall Faulty Drivers
If your device has the faulty drivers, then you may also confront this problem in your Windows 10 computer. You can uninstall the faulty driver from your computer to fix Windows blue screen error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL with the help of below steps:
- First of all, Win + R key to open the Run box.
- Type devmgmt.msc and then click on the OK.
- Now Device Manager Window will open where you will require finding the faulty driver. If there will be any faulty driver, then you will see the yellow mark next to the driver.
- Now right-click on the device name and then choose Uninstall.
- After that, click on Uninstall if any prompt open and check the box Delete the driver software for this device.
- Click on the OK tab to confirm.
- Now restart your computer to complete the process.
Method 3# Try a System Restore
You may also try a system restore to fix this problem. If the System Restore protection is turned on, then Windows will automatically create a restore point in your computer before installing the driver. You can follow the below steps to restore the driver to the latest version:
- Press the Win + R key to open the Run box.
- Type rstrui.exe and then click on the OK tab.
- Now System Restore Window will open and then you will need to choose to restore point that you created before the error.
- Click on Next tab to proceed.
- Now click on Next and then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the restore process.
With the help of above-described steps, you can fix the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR-EQUAL blue screen error in Windows 10 very easily. But if you are still not capable of resolving this error even after following these steps or you have any other query, then contact the customer support team and obtain the result-oriented solutions to fix this error.
Related Queries –
Windows 10 install error irql_not_less_or_equal
Windows Stop Code irql_not_less_or_equal windows 10 or_equal
Windows 10 Startup Error irql_not_less_or_equal
Windows Blue Screen Error Critical Process Died
Windows Blue Screen Error Code 0xc00000e9
Windows Blue Screen Error Code how to fix