Why Is Instagram Not Sending The Verification Code?
When you create an online account using Facebook, Gmail, or Instagram you are supposed to enter a security email and phone number so that in case you end up losing your account or forget the password of the same you can easily recover it. But sometimes you don’t get the verification code even though almost everything seems alright.
These days it is one of the hot topics to know why Instagram is Not Sending Security Code To Email Phones as a lot of users are facing the issue. Instagram has come up with a lot of ways to protect the privacy of its users and to keep the accounts more secure.
But it is important to know and understand the security policy of Instagram, especially if you are thinking of starting your business with it. Most often marketers are the ones who face issues regarding the verification code because in the rat race of earning more and more money, they over-promoted their products and thus Instagram ends up taking actions against them.
Reason For Instagram Not Receiving the Security Code
If you are wondering about Instagram Not Sending Security Code To Email Phone or your security Email, then the following could be the possible reason –
- The silliest case might be of you making a slight error in entering your email. It is not that Instagram will not send you the email if you enter a wrong email, but it will end up bouncing back.
- Sometimes too many people ask for the verification code that leads to server reload. In this case, you have to wait for a while to receive the Email. Zenegra http://valleyofthesunpharmacy.com/zenegra/
- There are many email providers out there other than Gmail and Yahoo. Instagram has banned a lot of email providers, so in case you enter the email of a banned provider you will not be provided with a verification code.
- In a rare case, it might happen that Instagram has banned the IP address you are trying to access it with.
- It might happen that the phone number you are using the receive the verification code has been used multiple times.
Ways To Fix Instagram not Sending SMS Verification Code –
It is because of some reasons which are not quite obvious to the user, that they don’t get the 6 digit verification code. Now if you are looking for a way to know “How To Fix Instagram Not Sending Security Code To Email”, then reading the following points might help you
Overload – If you are not receiving the verification code even though if you entered the right credential then it might be because the server is under pressure. So wait for a few hours and try again.
Spam Folder – Sometimes it happened that you have received an email and it is not visible in your inbox. Then you must make sure that you go through your spam folder because sometimes email ends up landing in your spam folder.
Alter The IP Address – Change your IP address because sometimes it happens that Instagram has blocked your IP address. So simply go to the setting of your wi-fi and make changes to your IP address.
Switch To Some Other Device – Due to reason not clearly known Instagram might ban your mobile phone or your device you are accessing it with and no matter how much you try you will not get the verification code. You some other device and try again. OR you can also try uninstalling the app from your preferred device and installing it back again. Buying Tramadol http://sellersvillepharmacy.com/tramadol.php
Support – If you have tried using all the above-mentioned method and still you cannot access your Instagram handle, then you must contact the customer care service. They will not only tell you what to do now that you can get the verification code but also why you cannot get the verification code so that you don’t repeat the same mistake again in the future.
Follow the Quick Guide to Get Backup Codes for Instagram Account
Instagram is a popular social network service where users are allowed to share videos and photos. Further, to make the app user-friendly, the developers have introduced various in-built features and security options.
Two-factor authentication problems with Instagram
Indeed, the services offered by Instagram are incredible, but some users have encountered Instagram two-factor authentication not sending text problems. Well, there are multiple reasons that can lead to this problem, but some of the common reasons include the following:
- When the user has changed their phone number
- Network problems
- Disabled two-factor authentication
Resolving Instagram two-factor authentication not working problem
For the users who are looking for details on how to fix Instagram two-factor authentication not sending text problem, they can request the backup codes to re-access Instagram account.
Well, the procedure to request backup codes is not that tough, but many users are not aware process. In such situations, the user can either seek help from the Instagram help center or follow the quick steps discussed in this article.
How can one request backup codes for their Instagram account?
For the users who are not aware of the process on how to get backup codes from your Instagram account, they can check out the steps mentioned below and complete account verification.
- Initially, the user needs to access the Instagram app to begin the process.
- Now, the user is required to tap on the profile icon and tap on the options.
- Then, the user needs to tap on the two-factor authentication option.
- Further, the user can check for the backup codes and screenshot the same for future use.
However, in case if the account of the user is locked, the user needs to contact the Instagram help center to perform the same process and complete verification for their account.
Thus, this is complete info on how one can resolve the two-factor authentication problem with their Instagram account and fix the login issues in time.
How do I use it on Instagram Recovery Code?
Find the process for get list of recovery code –
- Click in the bottom right to go to your profile
- Click in the top right, then tab ‘Settings’
- Tab Security, then click ‘Two-Factor Authentication’
- Tab ‘Recovery Codes’
How to cancel current recovery code and get new recovery code list-
- Click your profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile
- Click in the top right, then tab Settings
- Tab ‘Security’, then click ‘Two-Factor Authentication’
- Tab ‘Recovery Codes’, then click for ‘Get New Codes’
How do I use Text Messages (SMS) for Two-Factor Authentication Code on Instagram?
The use of Two-Factor Authentication sms code for login instagram on your mobile, basically its use for login your instagram on any other devices, its ask to login with instagram using 6 digit security code so get follow the step for how do i text sms for two factor authentication code on instagram –
- Tab on profile picture in the bottom right to go to your profile
- Click in the top right, then Click on ‘Settings‘
- Click on Security and Tab ‘Two-Factor Authentication‘
- Tab Get Started
- Slide button, tab on text to ‘Text Message‘
In case your account does’t have confirmed phone number, You will be asked to enter mobile number and tab for ‘Next’ and add phone number with instagram account.