Get Details about How To Unlock Apple ID without Email or Password
Although Apple services come with some great features, there are times when the user faces issues while availing the services. If a user is facing the issue of disabled Apple ID, it can be resolved with simple troubleshooting. Apple reserves a right to disable any Apple account for security reasons. In some cases, it might happen without any reason. Before we proceed further with the steps of unlocking the Apple ID, a user needs to know why this happens.
Read Also: Unable To Verify Apple ID
Why is Apple ID Disabled?
The Apple ID is disabled or locked because Apple wants to keep the user accounts secure. The issue can only be resolved according to the message displayed on the screen. The error message explains why Apple has locked the ID. The causes of this error could be any of the below-mentioned points:
- If there were multiple attempts for signing in to the account with an incorrect password.
- Someone has tried to sign-in with a suspicious IP address.
- Someone answered the security question incorrectly during password reset.
- The security team of Apple suspected that the user account is hacked.
It usually happens due to security issues. It can be resolved with the troubleshooting steps.
How to unlock Apple ID without using email or password?
When a user wants to unlock the Apple ID, follow iforgot Apple reset my security questions. Try out the ways mentioned below:
Login with Correct Password
- If the user has entered the incorrect password multiple times, go to the sign-in page of iforgot.
- Type in the email address and password (if remembered).
- After signing-in to the account, the user either needs to change the password or there will be a security question prompt.
- The account will be unlocked after this.
If the user does not remember the password, click the link of Forgotten Apple ID or password and follow the reset process.
Unlock Apple Id by resetting the password– If the password is forgotten and the user tries to guess it, it might disable the account. Follow the password reset steps to unlock the Apple account.
Reset with email or security question- The steps are as follows:
- Open the web browser and go to the Apple ID account page.
- Click the link of Forgotten Apple Id or password and enter the email ID.
- Enter the captcha in the given field and click Continue.
- Select the option of recovery and follow the on-screen steps.
Reset with two-factor authentication- In this method, the user needs a trusted device or phone number to unlock the Apple ID. if a user enquires how can I unlock my Apple ID without email or password, then follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap the Apple ID.
- Select the option of Password & Security and then tap Change Password.
- Finally enter the new password.
Reset with two-step verification– If the user has enabled two-step verification, follow the steps as mentioned below:
- Open the browser and go to the iForgot page of Apple.
- Enter the recovery key.
- Select a device for Apple where the verification code can be sent.
- Retrieve the code and create a new password for the account.
This is how a user can unlock Apple ID without email or password.
To get more assistance for the issues related to Apple, a user can contact the technical support. The executives will provide assistance for all the issues and queries and they can be contacted using the contact info provided on Apple’s website.