There are various search available on google for safari not working , responding or loading issues for various apple devices.
Here you can see the solution for safari not working on your iPhone
1.First of All Disable Search Engine Suggestion this one for safari crashed and won’t open
- Go to “Settings” and choose “Safari” in your list of apps.
- Find “Search Engine Suggestions” and turn it off.
This option provide offers suggestions for what you can search for as you type into Safari’s search bar. Disabling it gets rid of the problem for many users.
2. Second one is Update your software in latest versions available
- Go to “Settings -> General.”
- Choose “Software Update” and install the latest update.
3. Clear your all iPhone data if safari is working slow
- Go to “Settings -> Safari.”
- Choose “Clear History and Data.” Safari will remember your AutoFill information if you choose this option.
To keep your browsing history but clear your cache and cookies:
- Go to “Settings -> Safari -> Advanced.”
- Choose “Website Data -> Remove All Website Data” and tap “Remove Now.” Note that Safari will
not remember your AutoFill information if you choose this option.
To remove only a portion of your browsing history, cache, and cookies:
- Open Safari and tap the Bookmark icon.
- Open your History and tap “Clear.”
Safari will give you the option to clear your history, cookies, and browsing data from the past hour, the past day, the past 48
hours, or from your entire history.
4. Change Your network settings if safari not loading
- Go to “Settings -> WiFi” and turn it off, then turn it back on after a few seconds.
- If you’re using mobile data, go to “Settings -> Cellular,” and turn “Cellular Data” off and back on
after a few seconds.
- If neither option works, go to “Settings -> WiFi,” connect to a different WiFi network, and try loading the web
If the problem persists, try restoring your network settings to their original configuration.
Go to “Settings -> General -> Reset” and choose “Reset Network Settings.”
If you are facing still the safari not working , not loading or responding error now you have last option to restart your safari and reboot your iPhone. we hope you
will get the solution.
Searches related to safari not working on iPhone:
- safari not working on mac
- safari not working on iphone
- safari not responding on macbook
- safari not working on iphone ios 10
- safari not working after ios update
- iphone safari not working server stopped responding
- safari not loading pages iphone
- safari not loading pages on ipad
- safari not responding on mac
- safari not responding on ipad
- safari not responding on imac
- safari not responding on iphone
- safari not responding on macbook pro