Learn Here – How to Transfer Google Authenticator to a New Phone
Your search for How to transfer Google Authenticator to your new phone ends here. If you are really serious about your phone’s security and privacy and thinking to make it more secure then you must go for Google Authenticator app. Being a smart device user, you must be aware of Google Authenticator app.
There a number of hackers exist on the internet, and they mostly try to hack normal users’s online accounts. In that case, everyone should go with Google Authenticator app which protects your data on the Google. Here you get the benefit of two-step verification that is featured by Google. Also check this if you want to change margins in google docs.
By the end of this blog you will get the complete knowledge to transfer Google Authenticator to your new phone. So make sure to read the below article completely in order to not miss any important information.
Transfer Google Authenticator to a New Phone
As we are aware with the current situation that there are many hackers exist on the internet who continuously try to get both of your login id and password. On the same way, a hacker will require to get the authentication codes sent to your device. Therefore, that person will require to access your device in order to get the authentication codes. Actually, this is the only way and that is one of the reasons why it is so protected. One of the best things is that Google Authenticator app works with most of the online services because it works with your Google account.
Sometimes a situation happens where you will require transfer Google Authenticator app to your new phone. As the Google Authenticator app is available for both android and iOS platform, you can flawlessly transfer it to your new phone. The only thing you will need to perform is to follow below provided steps and get best of the results.
How to Transfer Google Authenticator to a New Phone
- First of all head to Google Play Store then search for Google Authenticator app.
- Now tap on install in order to install it on your phone.
- After installation complete, sign in using your Google Account.
- Now head to your desktop or laptop then open Google Chrome.
- Now click here to head to Google’s two-step verification web page.
- Here log in using your Google account in order to access the security check.
- In this section, you will be able to see an option called Change Phone. Simply click on it.
- Here a popup will appear on your device’s screen asking for the type of phone you have. You have to select Android or iPhone.
- Here, a barcode will appear on your device’screen.
- Now simply scan the barcode using your new phone in which you have installed the Google Authenticator app before.
Here you can see the complete guide to Transfer Google Authenticator to a new phone.