Know about the Roku TV Setup
Roku is a brand name which has designed a wide range of series of digital media players. The streaming device of Roku receives the data through a wired or wireless connection from a router or modem. The data is output using an audio cable, video cable or HDMI cable.
How To Connect Roku To TV
Roku has designed a number of updated versions of Roku device. It has updated features which are designed according to the user’s requirement. The steps involved in the process of How to connect Roku to TV are mentioned below:
• The very first step is to determine the Roku type. The two types of Roku require at least one HDMI cable for each device. The types are- Roku Player and Roku Stick.
• In the next step, the Roku is plugged into the HDMI port of TV. The Roku player or Roku stick both have their cables which need to be plugged into the HDMI port. All the HD TVs have more than one port for HDMI cable. If the TV has no HDMI port, Roku cannot be used.
• The user is then required to note down the HDMI port number in which the Roku cable is connected.
• After that, the Roku is attached to the power source. All the Roku devices needs a power connection in order to work.
• The TV is then turned ON and the Input, Video or source button on the remote is pressed and then the HDMI port of Roku is selected to get the output on the TV screen.
Setup for Roku WiFi Connection
Once the Roku is connected to the TV, the next process is for Roku TV setup. This process involves the following steps:
In this, the first step is to select the language in which the user is comfortable while using the devices of Roku.
After selecting the preferred language from the available options, OK button the remote is pressed.
Then, the Roku device is connected to the Wi-Fi. For this, on the Network page connection is established by following below mentioned steps:
1. The option saying Scan again to see all the networks is selected for scanning the available network and then OK is pressed.
2. The user is required to scroll down to the required Wi-Fi network.
3. The network is then selected by highlighting and OK is then pressed.
4. Then, the password is entered and OK is pressed when prompted.
5. The connection could be made either via a cable or the wireless connection can be used.
If any update is available for Roku, it should be done.
The display settings need to be confirmed according to the personal use of the user.
If the user wants to attach the Roku remote, it can also be done by selecting the options for remote settings.
Finally, an activation code will appear on the screen after which the Roku can be activated.
Above mentioned steps can also be used to know how to setup Wi-Fi on Roku.
Setup for Roku Activation
For activating Roku, the steps are as follows:
• The activation code of Roku needs to be determined.
• Then, the Roku is website is opened in the web browser.
• The user is required to enter the activation in the given field.
• The submit button is clicked is then Roku account is created.
• The payment needs to be done for completing the process.
• Finally, the additional steps are followed by the user.
To know more, the support center of Roku can be contacted and the contact info is mentioned on the official website of Roku.