A Comprehensive Guide To Fix The PS4 Controller Not Connecting To PS4 Using Bluetooth
Playstation, as you might know, is a popular gaming console developed by Sony that one can use for playing audio and video CDs, and DVDs making it a complete entertainment package. At present, the PS4 is the latest and upgraded version of Playstation, offering users with some of the finest features and controls.
Undoubtedly, the services offered by the PS4 are pretty amazing, but there are a few users who have encountered issues with the Playstation controller like PS4 Controller won’t Connect to PS4 with USB. Thankfully, this issue is quite common and can be resolved in time by trying out some basic troubleshooting steps mentioned below.
Ways to resolve PS4 not Connecting the Controller with USB
1. Reset the controller
- For this process, the user is required to switch off PS4.
- Now, the user needs to locate the reset button on the back of the controller.
- Then, the user is required to push that button and wait for a few moments.
- Further, the user needs to connect back the controller to the PS4 and check if the issue is resolved or not.
2. Restart the PS4 console
In case, if the above steps fail to resolve the PS4 controller issue, one can try out these steps:
- To initiate this process, press the power button of the console and wait until the second beep.
- Now, unplug the controller and power cable from the console.
- Then, keep the console aside for 2-4 minutes.
- Further, plug-in all the connections and switch on the PS4 and check if the issue is resolved or not.
Still, if the user fails to resolve this issue, they can contact the support to seek required help to resolve this issue in time. Besides, there are a few users who have a query regarding the procedure to connect the controller to the computer and Bluetooth. So, to help out the users, here are some of the basic procedures that one can follow.
Connecting and pairing controller to PC and Bluetooth
1. Connecting PS4 controller to PC
For the users who are looking for the procedure on How to connect wireless PS4 controller to PC, they can check out the steps provided below.
- For this process, the user is required to download the latest version of DS4 Windows.
- Further, extract the files and complete the installation process.
- Now, the user is required to follow the instructions provided on the screen to complete the installation process.
- Once the installation is completed, the user can start the process of connecting the controller to the PC.
- For the pairing the controller using wireless, the user is required to hold on the PS button for a while.
- Once the lights begin to flash, the user is required to open the Settings on the PC.
- After that, the user is required to click on connect to the wireless controller option.
- If prompted to enter the pairing code, simply enter 0000 in the space and proceed.
- Once done, the user needs to click on the Finish button to complete the process.
2. Pairing PS4 controller with Bluetooth
For the users who are looking for the steps on How to pair your PlayStation 4 controller with Bluetooth, they can follow the instructions:
- For this process, the user is required to hold on to the PS and Share button to put the controller in Bluetooth sharing mode.
- Now, open the Settings option and click on the Bluetooth option under the devices section.
- Further, click on add Bluetooth option and select the wireless controller option and save the settings by click on Done.
How To Connect Wireless PS4 Controller To MAC?
Get process for how to connect wireless DualShock PS4 controller to MAC device –
- Press and hold PS Button for some movement and share button on Dualshock 4 put it into pairing mode
- Click on the Bluetooth icon in the top right corner of your desktop
- Click Open Bluetooth Preferences.
- Click Connect next to the wireless controller device