Why PS4 Cannot Connect to Server?
A part of the most childhood, the one and only choice for the children is the supreme class playstation like sony or maybe Microsoft X box. In this way, children of all ages love to spend more hours on the classic games like spyrio and call of duty and had infinite time over the playstation. Sometimes these games are free to download, and it is generally common for the smartphones and the tablet.
How To Fix PS4 Not connecting to Server Within Time Limit?
But if you are facing a problem of connecting PS4 to the server within the time limit, you can learn these below-mentioned points to fix the issue for Why PS4 cannot connect to server. Read each and every point very carefully to fix the issue by their own in one go.
• If you are facing a network error that means that the playstation is encountering a network error. To fix this issue, you need to change the DNS settings. PS4 automatically make use of the DNS server which is supplied by the Internet service provider.
• After it need to run with the default settings.
• Now move to the internet settings and select setting up of a “custom connection”.
• Now you have to click the default settings before you reach to DNS settings.
Solve the error code by changing the MTU value.
• Click the playstation button of your PS4 controller to move to Homescreen.
• In the next move, you have to select the settings and concurrently click on the network.
• Now choose set up internet connection and click on Wi-fi or the LAN cable for which type of network you are using.
• After selecting the network, now you need to select the custom to set the value to 1473.
Make use of Hardwire
• If you found that even after using the Wi-fi you are not able to free from the error, you can make use of Ethernet cable into the port at the back of your game.
• Cable connections are more worth than the Wi-fi connection.
Check your PS4 Connection to the Router
If you found that other devices are easily to connect but you may not able to connect with the Router, it’s look like there is an issue with the PS4. It may be due to wire and wireless connection. Ethernet cable performs better than the Wi-fi connection, enter the correct password details and move your PS4 closer to the router if in case the signal is interfering.
Re-Enter the password in PS4
You should make sure that the password you entered is correct on the PS4 to fix PS4 cannot connect to server within time limit
Follow the steps to fix the issue
• Using the PS4 controller, you have to select the settings.
• Tap on the Network and you have to select the set up connection
• Select Wi-Fi.
• Now you have to select the Easy.
• Choose the Wi-Fi from the list and enter the password and login again.
All the above information is upto the mark and designed by taking into consideration the problem of large number of the peoples around. If you are looking for further assistance from the customer support, you can call directly to the representatives of the Playstation company to get the immediate assistance or feedback for the how to fix PS4 cannot connect to server. If you are willing to learn more in-depth you can learn the things from the user guide manuals given at the time of purchase of PlayStation.