Let’s Fix When Operating System not Found After installing Windows 10
Windows 10 is one of the best Operating Systems used by a number of users across the world. This operating system is very simple to use for anyone and there is no unexpected error to confront. Yet sometimes users have to experience some of the unexpected issues after the installation and updating the Windows 10 operating software. But it is a serious problem when you find some errors after installing Windows 10 and it might take much time to boot and log-in in an appropriate manner. If you are one of them having such kind of issues after the Windows 10 installation on the black screen, you are required to check out the cause of the issue to find an immediate solution at any time.
When you notice that Operating System not found after installing Windows 10 on the black screen, you must be sure that you are facing this challenge after the Windows 10 installation which is for sure. To obtain a complete solution, you are required to check out the PC with the hardware component as such kind of an issue might be happened due to an unfitted hard disk too. It is also for sure that this kind of problem can occur with any kind of version of Windows operating software. In many cases, it has been noticed that your computer might be crashed, freezes, and a similar issue while starting your computer device.
Cause of the issue Operating System Not Found Error in Windows 10
It has always been observed that when you understand the cause of the issue, you can find an immediate solution without getting delay. So if you are guessing that why Operating System Not Found in Windows 10 and what would because of the issue to fix, you need to check out the settings of BIOS that could be improper and leads to the biggest cause of operating system not found in your Windows 10 computer device. It is important to check your hard disk that does not detect due to hardware issues and for that, you need to repair your hard disk. You must reboot your Windows 10 computer device to access BIOS and change the settings to boot your Windows 10 from C drive to run Operating System with ease instantly. You must also check Windows 10 boot files in the system partition to confirm if it is not active anymore.
Get the solution to fix:
It is said that when you don’t find the Operating system on your Windows 10 computer device, you will view a black screen that is required to fix soon. In order to fix this issue at the right time, you need to do some of the specific troubleshooting tasks that lead you to get the Operating System at a certain time. It is the matter of BIOS that fails to detect Windows installation and you see an error Operating system not found and also don’t know how to repair Operating System not found error in Windows 10 you are required to choose the best methods to lead you to use your Windows Operating system without interruption.
Method No 1: Check corruption of Master Boot Record:
You might be noticing only a back screen and there is not extra boot file that you can select to fix, at this you need to fix MBR/DBR/BCD to get a solution at the right time.
- At first, boot up the PC on an operating system not found error computer device and then insert the DVD/USB.
- You need to press any key to boot from the external drive and check Windows set up and set keyboard, language, and other settings and press the next button.
- Select the repair option for your PC and click on the troubleshoot button and select advance option and open Command Prompt.
- You must type the following commands ad press the enter button after each of them including bootrec.exe /fixmbr, bootrec.exe /fixboot, bootrec.exe /rebuildbcd.
- After that, you must restart your PC at the end.
Method No 2: Activate Windows Partition:
When you find your Windows partition is disabled, you need to enable it to fix the Operating system not found after installing windows 10 soon. Let’s get started.
- At first, boot up your Windows computer device and if you don’t find the operating system, you need to insert the DVD/USB.
- Press any key to boot from the external drive when you notice Window setup, you can set keyboard, language, and other required settings.
- Click on the Next button and then select repair your computer device and choose a troubleshooting task showing on the screen.
- Select advanced options and open Command Prompt and type Diskpart and press the enter button and type list disk into the field.
- Press enter to see the result and after that, you can type list volume and hit the enter button and make sure that the Windows partition is stored in C drive.
- You must type volume n and to active Windows partition, type active in the Command Prompt windows and press the enter button.
- After completing the task, you need to close everything and reboot the PC to see the final result at the end.
You can also try to Boot Configuration Database file to get the issue fixed when you don’t know how to repair Operating System not found error in Windows 10. If you want further assistance and help regarding Windows 10 computer device, you are always free to contact our tech support team that is available to help you in an efficient manner at any time.
How To Fix Missing Operating System Without CD
This problem may cause by an error in the BIOS configuration, this is a faulty hard drive or a damaged Master Boot Record. Another possible error message is the “Missing operating system “which usually prompt in this type of case. Many of the users have reported this problem, so here find a simple process to fix this complex issue of How to fix missing operating system without cd.
Follow the method to fix the issue of Operating not found or missing
These are the basic, quick points that one should know to fix the issue of the Operating system not found or
missing. So be careful while reading the steps.
Repair MBR disk with the Windows installation disk
- First, you are advised to repair the disk with the windows installation disk.
- Following, press the “Power” button to turn on the PC.
- Hit “Enter” when shows CD prompt
- Following the above, Press the “R” key in windows.
- Next, setup menu to start the recovery Console just type FIXMBR at C:\> prompt.
- Click Enter.
- Press the “Y” Key and Hit Enter only when if you want to write a new MBR.
How to repair MBR?
- To repair it, first, insert Windows Operating system Disc into an optical CD or DVD.
- Next, press the power button for at least 5 seconds to turn off the PC.
- Hit the Enter key when prompted to boot from CD drive.
- Click on the R key in the window setup Menu to initiate the recovery console.
Now after going through all the solutions to fix the Operating system missing, now we are presenting you a way to fix the Operating system not found.
How to fix the issue of the Operating system not found?
You will be prompt with a message of troubleshooting only when the system has no defined path. There are certain reasons behind the “Windows Operating system is missing” like when the hard disk is damaged or corrupted or else the computer input/output system (BIOS ) not able to detect the hard disk drive.
- To fix MBR/DBR/BCD Boot up the PC that is having an Operating system not found error and then
- Next, insert the DVD/USB.
- Then press simply the key to boot from the external drive.
- If the Windows Setup shows up, set up of keyboard, language, and other required settings, and press next.
- Then select Repair the system.
How to restore my operating system?
- To restore the system image into another system, first, move to the control panel in windows.
- Next, click Start, and see backup into the search field.
- Following, click backup and restore if it is available on the list.
- Following, tap on the setting of the recovery system on the computer.
- In the last tap on the advanced recovery methods.
Now you have completed all the steps to fix the issue. Besides, above all the points on Operating System not found or missing, if you are seeking further assistance or support, call directly to the customer support team to fix the issue. Aside, you can ask your friends, colleagues, or others to ask for the solution.