What to Do Facebook App Keeps Crashing on Android?
Facebook is one of the leading social media platforms and it offers you many user-friendly features. Also, it incorporates a simple user-interface that makes it easy to use it. But there are times when you may see some problems while using Facebook. In such a case, you find it difficult to access your account, also, recently it has been noticed that the Facebook app is crashing on android.
If you’re seeing crashing issues on the Facebook app and wondering why is the Facebook app crashing? Then it could be anything to see this problem but can be fixed by doing a few simple and basic steps. Moreover, to make it easy and simple for you here are some instructions to follow.
Things to Do When You Try to Fix Facebook App Crashing issue on Android
To start with, you can restart your device on which you are trying to use your Facebook app. Sometimes, restarting may fix all the minute glitches within your device.
Log Out from the App
As you restart your device, you need to open the Facebook app and check if the issue is fixed. Moreover, you can try to log out of your account on the app. And after some time, log in to your account.
By going to the Settings of your mobile, you should open the Apps & Notifications section in which you have to find the Facebook app section. Once you open the Facebook app option, there you will see the Clear Cache option, click on it. Also, if you want to clear all data, click Clear Storage as well.
Once you clear the cache, the Facebook app keeps crashing on android problem would be fixed. On the off chance, it still persists, you should try the further steps.
Update the App
When you see a crash issue while using the Facebook application, you should immediately the update for the app. You can go to the Google Play Store and in the My applications section from Menu, you should open the Facebook app. If any pending update is there, you will get the option to Update otherwise, the open option will be there. So, install the Update on your mobile and check if the issue is fixed or not.
You can try to uninstall and reinstall technique when everything goes in vain. Once you uninstall the app, you can download it again from Google Play Store. And then, you should log in to your Facebook account and access it. You won’t be seeing this problem.
This is how the crashing issue with your Facebook app will be resolved and you will no longer worry that how to fix Facebook app crashing on android. On the off chance, things go awry and you still are not able to get rid of it. You should immediately contact the Facebook support team. The technical expert of Facebook customer service can only help you to provide all the required information. Above all, you can connect with the customer service team over a phone call. And the team is available to provide you assistance around the clock.
How to fix the issue of Facebook that keeps crashing in iPhone:
Facebook is one of the heavily used social media platform that is used by millions of users. You can make a social interaction with your friends and family and can scroll through the news feed. Sometimes, when the users try to use this on their iPhone, they face the crashing issue on Facebook.
“How to fix iPhone Facebook keeps crashing?” is the question that arises in users’ minds. They can go for taking the troubleshooting steps that can help them to get the issue resolved.
Reboot the phone:
- You need to press and hold the power button and volume button for a few seconds.
- It would help if you release both button one slide to power off appears on the screen.
- You can drag the power off slider to the right to turn off the phone.
- You can press and hold the power button until you see the Apple logo after 30 seconds.
Update Facebook App in iPhone:
- You need to tap on the App Store to open it and hit the today tab at the bottom from the home screen.
- It will help if you tap on the user profile icon on the right corner of the screen.
- You will get the account details, and then you can scroll down to the available updates section.
- You need to update Next to update the individual apps and hit update to update all the apps simultaneously.
Reset the network settings to fix issue in iPhone:
- The first step is to access the settings from the home screen and then hit the general tab.
- In the next step, you will have to scroll down to and then choose the reset option.
- Tap the Reset Network Settings option.
- After that, you will have to reset the network settings option and fill in the device passcode once prompted.
- You can now tap on confirm network settings reset.
The process causes the automatic reboot on your iPhone once done. It will remove the saved Wi-Fi network, and other network settings and so you will need to set them up individually and check if Facebook keeps crashing on iPhone is resolved.
Clear Cache in Facebook:
- You need to access the settings from the home screen, and then you can select general.
- You will have to hit the iPhone storage and click on Manage storage.
- You can select a file in documents and data, and then you can drag unwanted files to the left and hit the Delete tab.
- You can hit the edit tab and select the Delete all option to wipe out of the app’s data.
- Uninstall then reinstall the Facebook app on your iPhone
- By going to the home screen, you need to tap and hold the app icon until it starts jiggling.
- You need to tap “X” on the app that you want to delete. You can select Delete to confirm the deletion.
Perform a restart on your iPhone
- You can perform a restart on your iPhone, and when you’re rebooting, the process will be done; you can open the app store from the home screen.
- You can hit the profile icon and tap on the purchase.
- You can now select the app to re-install it on the device.
These are some of the required steps to eradicate the issue of Facebook keeps crashing on iPhone. You can take these steps to help yourself get over this issue and fix the bug. You can also connect with the team of experts to know more about this. They will provide you with the best aid and will guide you throughout the process.
Get More Info: