Facebook is such an application that does not require any introduction. It is the first most preferred and known social networking website that every second person can be seen connected with it. It is the website which is used by millions of people every second on a daily basis to update one or the other information such that uploading pictures, updating check-ins, reviewing anyone’s profile etc.
It has become no one website because of its unique features and functions. And ever since technology has advanced, Facebook has developed its application in many ways. And in this upgrading of application, Facebook has also updated its privacy features.
Don’t Miss: How To Recover Hacked Facebook Account?
These privacy features have been updated such that if you tried to get access to your account one morning but found that you are locked out of Facebook account suspicious activity and unable to access the same. This could be shocking for you but at the same time disappointing as you do not know the reasons behind the same. But, you do not have to panic. As you have landed here in search of your answer you shall relax as you will be getting the same. You can refer to this article further to resolve your issue.
Reasons Behind Facebook Account Locked or Disabled!
- While using Facebook if you click on something that is a scam then it may cause your account to be locked under suspicious activity.
- Some of the scams may include claiming who viewed your profile, any message that is convincing you to install any application or fix any issue which does not even exist.
- In case of Facebook found out that your account is Fake which may lead to Facebook account locked or disabled and hence you may lose the access.
- If you happen to join too many groups as a maximum limit is 200.
- If you are under 18 and have displayed the wrong age.
- Someone else tried to gain access to your account as the account was hacked. So Facebook needs to verify whether it is you.
And there can be many other issues which may cause your Facebook account to lose access or get disabled. To know how to reactivate your locked Facebook account you can follow the steps below.
Resolving Your Issue of Locked or Deactivated Facebook Account Issue!
When a Facebook account gets locked due to suspicious activity then you will be required to reset your login information in any of the two ways stated below.
- Answering Your Security Question: You can simply answer the security question to prove that it is you and not someone else.
- Getting Help from Friends: You can even try to reset your account with the help of any trusted friends. In this case, Facebook will be sending verification codes to the trusted friends that you selected and they will in return help you by knowing the code.
Know-How to Avoid Facebook Account Being Locked!
As explained earlier in this article, that your account might get locked due to suspicious activity. Or if the officials at Facebook found out that your account has been hacked. So, to avoid such situations, you can avoid by trying these steps.
- You can limit friend request and also the number of posts that you make in a short period of time.
- Adhere to all the terms and conditions.
- Do not join groups which are not active anymore.
And there are many other ways by which you can avoid to block your account. In case of issues you are free to contact Facebook customer service.
How Can I Recover my Suspended Facebook Account?
Facebook is one of the top-rated social media platforms used by billions of users all over the world on multiple devices. Facebook is very strict for its policies and never makes any kind of compromise against the security which is provided to the users. Whenever Facebook sees any kind of unknown or suspicious activity on a user’s account or a user violates the prescribed policy it disables or suspends that user account instantly that can be simply recovered. There are also multiple reasons that Facebook may suspend the account of a user. In this article, you may learn how can I recover my suspended Facebook account in a step by step process to recover which is quite straightforward and easy to follow.
Read Also: How To Reset Facebook Password with Email?
Here are the simple and easy steps to recover a suspended Facebook account:
Method 1# Recover a Self-Disabled Facebook Account
- First of all, go to the official sign in page of Facebook via www.facebook.com/
- Now enter the email address or username and password into the given field to sign in to your Facebook account.
- Click on Log in tab.
- Now you can see the status of your account deletion and then you can simply stop this process by clicking on the Cancel deletion tab.
- After that, you can simply get back to your Facebook account using your current login credentials.
Method 2# Submit an Appeal
- Go to the official Facebook website from your browser and then log in to your Facebook account.
- Now if you will see the Account disabled message, then click on My Facebook account has been disabled link.
- Click on Submit Appeal tab.
- Enter your email address or phone number linked to the Facebook account that you want to recover.
- Enter the name which is associated with your Facebook account and then also provides the date of birth.
- Now click on Choose Files option to upload a government recognized ID proof to confirm your identity.
- After that, click on the Send tab and then Facebook will review your Facebook account and revert you.
By following the above-given Facebook Account Recovery instructions, you can simply recover your Facebook account which is disabled due to any specific reason. In case you are still not competent enough to recover your Facebook account or have any other query, then contact the customer service team of Facebook to get reliable information and assistance on multiple queries.