How to fix “iPhone 6 GPS not working after screen replacement”?
Screen replacement is a common issue which is faced by the lots of users and when this thing comes to iPhone 6 users, then they stuck into multiple issues after the replacement of screen. But one of the most common problems which is highly faced by the users after the iPhone 6 screen replacement is GPS sensor not working that always annoys the users. This problem may cause due to multiple reasons and one can simply fix within simple troubleshooting. Most of the users look for a way to fix iPhone 6 GPS not working after screen replacement issue which is very easy to resolve.
Follow these simple steps to fix iPhone 6 GPS not working issue:
Solution 1# Check the Internet Connectivity
First of all, you have to check the internet connectivity on your iPhone which is very important to run the multiple applications on the iPhone. So ensure that you are working on an active internet connection to run the GPS on iPhone.
Solution 2# Update your iPhone
If you are using an older iOS version, then you may also get stuck into several issues. For this, you would need to update your iPhone via the below steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the Settings of your iPhone and then tap on General.
- Tap on Software Update option.
- Now look for the latest version and then tap on Install.
- After that, wait for a fewer second until your iPhone updates.
Solution 3# Restart your iPhone
It’s a very simple way to fix all sorts of issues including the iPhone GPS not working. You can just restart your iPhone and then try to access your GPS to see either it is working or not.
Solution 4# Check location service
If the location services are not enabled in your iPhone, then GPS will not work and you have to enable it with the help of below steps:
- Go to the Settings from home screen your iPhone.
- Tap on Privacy.
- Now tap on Location Services.
- Check the status of the toggle button and if it is not enabled, then toggled to the enable position.
Solution 5# Reset Network settings
Sometimes network settings may also cause different sort of problem when you use your iPhone for GPS bases services. In such conditions, you can simply reset your iPhone network settings with the help of below instructions:
- Open the Settings in your iPhone from the home screen.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll down to Reset and then tap on it.
- Now tap on Reset Network Settings option and then your Wi-Fi settings will be reset and you can access the GPS very easily.
If you are still not able to fix iPhone GPS not working problem after applying the above- described steps, then you really need have effective assistance to fix this problem that can be obtained through customer service which is provided by the skilled experts.