What is the best method to reset the administrator password on the QuickBooks Account?
QuickBooks accounting software provides amazing services making it the first choice of people who want to manage their finances online. At the same time, you also need to take required majors for ensuring your QuickBooks account safety. Moreover, if you want to reset your QuickBooks account admin password when you have forgotten the current one or other security reasons, then it is quite possible. You need to perform required actions for successfully resetting the admin password of your QuickBooks account. More specifications about resetting your QuickBooks administrator password are as provided below.
What are the steps for Resetting QuickBooks Admin Password?
As you know that resetting QuickBooks account admin password is very much possible by proving the necessary details for verifications. Apparently, if you wondering that how to reset QuickBooks admin password because you are not aware of its procedure, then kindly follow the below instructions:
- Firstly, open the QuickBooks software and type admin in the user name box
- Then leave the password field blank and tap on forgot my password instead
- Next you Challenge Question will appear on the screen if you have enabled it
- Afterwards you have to provide correct answer for your Challenge Question
- Then password reset option will appear on the next window
- Or tap I forgot my password if don’t remember the right answer for your Challenge Question
- Then reset QuickBooks administrator password form will appear on the screen
- Now enter all the details of your QuickBooks account which are asked in the form
- Submit your license number, registered email ID and contact number in that form
- After that click OK and you will receive a verification code in your registered email with QuickBooks
- Next you have to submit that code in the QuickBooks password reset form
- Hereafter type a new password combination in the assigned field
- Then save this newly created password to reset as your new QuickBooks admin password
- Later you can also review your QuickBooks account Challenge Question or you can also edit them
Hence, the best method to reset QuickBooks Administrator Password is as explained above, and you require to following it quite the same whenever necessary. Besides, if you stuck at some point while resetting your QuickBooks account admin password and unable to proceed any further, then you can get help from its customer care executive. You can contact the customer support executive of QuickBooks anytime by dialing its tech support phone number.
How to Recover a QuickBooks Password?
Quickbooks is the accounting software that can manage small and medium-sized businesses. Every organization is in the dire need of such an application or software which can handle the accounts online and save the data. The saving of the data is of the utmost importance that it relieves users from the fear of losing the data. So, this application or software here is the need of the hour for them and is protected with username and passwords.
Now as the cyber threats have increased, protecting Quickbooks accounts is of major importance as it contains a lot of information. At the same time, Quickbooks also has introduced very thorough password retrieval steps in case a user forgets the account password. So, if you are also such a user who wants to know how to use Quickbooks password reset tool to reset the password, then you can follow the information mentioned further in this article.
Steps to Recover Quickbooks Password with Password Reset Tool!
- Open a web browser and head over to Quickbooks password reset tool from the search bar.
- Then you are required to find the version of Quickbooks that you use and have recently opened. If you are not aware of the version then you can check it by either tapping on F2 when the product details get displayed in front of you.
- And if you see the details like V24 then it means you are using Quickbooks version from 2014 and so on. And then enter the Quickbooks business information and license number and tap “Submit”.
- You are required to enter the information. Fill in the details whatever is asked and that should be the same from Intuit’s system.
- An email is then sent to the registered email and you need to check the same and click the “Download Now” option.
- Be sure to save the QBpasswordreset.exe file on the desktop. Open the file you downloaded to use the password reset tool and check the token sent to the email.
- From the Quickbooks products menu, choose the version of the software and click “Browse for Company File”.
- Now you can choose the file that you wish to reset the password on. And enter the new password in the “New Password” field.
- To confirm the same, enter it once again in the “Confirm Password” field.
- Then tap on the “Reset Password” option and your password will be successfully reset.
And when you complete the steps with the help of Quickbooks password reset tool, you can log into the account to confirm. But, if you are facing any issues then you shall not panic as you are welcomed to contact Quickbooks customer support. This customer support is 24/7 active to help users resolve the issue.
Related Info –