People of different age groups, are using Facebook to a huge extent through their PC or Smartphone device. Be it is for personal use or expanding the business, Facebook is being accessed on a regular basis by several people.
Why Facebook Account Blocked for which you need to Reset Facebook Password
With several security breaches happening on the web, FB users keep changing their password on a regular basis. Doing this, they sometimes forget the recently changed Facebook password and keep making attempts with the wrong login credentials that eventually block or suspend their social media account on a temporary basis.
The Facebook users, in the mainstream, have no idea about the methodologies or strategies that can be quite effective in Facebook password recovery.
- How to Reset Facebook Password with Email Address.
- How To Reset or recover Facebook password with a Phone
- Use Google Account to reset Facebook password (in case Gmail account is added to the secondary email address section).
This scenario can happen to anyone who is a Facebook user and unable to reset facebook password. You may also get confronted with this kind of issues while performing Facebook password reset if both the recovery email address and phone number are not active at that point of time.
You can consider yourself lucky if any Gmail account is linked to your Facebook account. Just recall if you have added any Google account in the list of email addresses. If yes, then don’t wait just go for it. You do not have any need of primary email address or recovery phone number to start the process of Facebook reset password. Now, there is a possibility to implement the procedure to perform Facebook password reset without an email address and phone number.
How To Fix The Bug To Reset Facebook Password Using Alternate Tricks
There are the following Method to Reset Facebook Password without Phone Number and Email Address
Here are the methods to reset Facebook password without Phone Number, as well as email address as both of these options, are no more available for regaining access to FB account.
Start Facebook Account Password Reset /Recovery with Google Account
- Click on ‘Forgot Account’ link seen under the login section located in the top-right corner of the Facebook home page.
- As the new screen is displayed, you will find the empty rectangular box in which the phone number or full name or registered email address is supposed to be typed.
- Press the search button and wait for the new screen to appear.
- Once the button is pressed, you are redirected to the page; wherein the three options are visible to reset Facebook Password.
- ‘Use My Google Account’ is only reflected in the password recovery option if any of your active Gmail account is associated with the Facebook
- Click the radio button seen corresponding to the link “Use My Google Account”. Press the continue button.
As it is done, a rectangular pop-up box in a vertical form overlaps the major part of the screen within which Google account login section takes the few seconds to load.
- Once it gets loaded successfully, enter the complete Gmail address and then press next.
- Now type the password and keep pressing the next button.
- As you press the next button, the pop box gets closed with the eruption of a dialog box saying “Your account has been verified”.
- Click on OK button and wait for the Facebook to display the new page.
- Now you are asked to enter the password in the box seen on the screen alongside the Hide button.
- Type the new Facebook password and press Hide button so as to prevent it from getting stored in the cache or temporary file. Make sure the Facebook page is SSL encrypted before pressing the continue button.
- Once the continue button is pressed, your Facebook account password is recovered and the screen gets redirected to the News feed page where all the latest update made by your friends and known ones start reflecting on the screen.
- Do not forget to log out from other devices in which you think the Facebook account is already logged in.
- Please open facebook.com on your browser and and then Login your account.
- In the next step, the users may click on “ forgot password”.
- After this the users may choose some of the password retrieval options using which the users may reset the password of the Facebook account.
- The Facebook will email the users a special 6 digit code in the mentioned recovery email.
- The users may enter the code and then click on “Change Password”.
- Thereafter the users may enter a new password and then confirm the changes and thus save the changes.
- Clicking on ” Forgot password” will direct the users to the next page.
- Following this the users may enter the mentioned recovery phone number.
- A verification code will be sent to the number as a message using the users may reset the password of the Facebook account.
I Hope above method how to reset facebook password without phone number and email address will help you to fix this bug.
Other Method To Reset Facebook Password With Email and Phone Number
Below are the method to reset facebook password with email
Below are the method how to reset Facebook Account Password with Phone Number
We hope that these essential steps can easily reset Facebook password with an email address or phone number.
Those who still didn’t able to get the solution how to reset facebook password ,there is need to connect with team of experts.Technical experts will not only try to understand the complete issue but even suggest you with applicable solutions that are unique.Not only this Facebook account reset but other threats can be fixed easily.Individual will be even charged with certain fee, and that will be too low to pay by anyone.Apart from contacting live experts directly,you can even take help by using live chat and email service.Technical engineers can be contacted anytime depending upon your requirements if you are searching for how to reset facebook password
Everyone must know what should you do if you are searching the steps how to reset facebook password without email and phone number or how to reset facebook password with email and phone number above are the suggestive process for more information you can call at 1-866-374-7444