How to recover Hotmail Password if You Forgot the Secret Answer without security question
Hotmail, the free webmail service that’s part of Microsoft’s Windows Live suite, gives you the option to answer a secret question if you forget your email password. When you set up your Hotmail account, the service prompts you to pick the question and answer. However, if you forget your secret answer as well as your password, you can have Hotmail send you instructions to help you get back into your account and recover the password.
Follow these steps to reset your Hotmail account password without security questions
- Open the official Hotmail Home Page.
- Click the “I forget my Password” option and then “Next” button.
- Now, type your “Hotmail ID” into the Email text box.
- Now, type the captured code which shows in the picture, into the code text box.
- Click the “Next” button.
- Then pick the “Email” option in order to get recovery details in your primary email address, which associated with the Hotmail account.
- Open your primary email address to check the verification code or Reset Password Link. If you receive that message or password, then click on it.
- Next, you will be prompted to the next page, where you can reset your Hotmail password.
- Then enter New Password.
- Enter Confirm Password.
- Click on the “Next” button.
You can recover your Hotmail account password without answering the security question by using above method but still if you face any problem then our Hotmail Password Recovery number is available 24 hours for the instant service.