Get Complete Information on How One Can Reactivate a Facebook Account After 30 Days
Whether Facebook services a distraction or you are concerned about the personal data being stored on the particular app, the users are offered with options to temporarily deactivate or permanently delete the account. As the service provider understands the users might change their mind after account deletion, Facebook offers time to the users before the account data is removed from the servers.
Besides, for the users who wish to Reactivate a Deactivated Account of Facebook, they need to verify whether they have deleted or deactivated their account as Facebook does not offer its users a deadline to restore access to the deactivated account as it offers for a deleted account. Further, to help out the users with the account restoration process, one can check out the deletion instructions mentioned below.
Detailed Procedure To Reactivate Facebook Account
A) Restoring access to deactivated Facebook account
For the users who are not sure whether they have deactivated or deleted their Facebook account, they can attempt a login via app or website. In case, if the user no longer has access to the account details, they can try to restore access to their account by resetting the account password for which they require to follow the mentioned steps:
- Begin the recovery by clicking on the Forgot password link present on the login page.
- Now, mention the user details to identify the account.
- Further, once the account is identified, the user can request a code for account verification.
- Then, the user needs to complete the account verification and reset the account password.
Once the new password is created, the user will be offered an option to Reactivate a Deactivated Account and regain access to the account data. And for the users who have deleted their account, they can check out the information mentioned below to restore access to their account.
B) Restoring access to the deleted Facebook Account
For the users who are wondering How to reactivate Facebook account after 30 days, as per the Facebook policies, the user cannot restore access to the Facebook account after one month of the account deletion. However, it’s not been more than one month, then the user can restore access to the account by following the steps mentioned below:
- Begin the process by making an attempt to login into the Facebook account.
- And now, the user can verify whether they can cancel the account deletion request or not.
- If yes, then the user can click on the Cancel deletion option and restore access to the Facebook account.
Thus, this is the complete information on how to Reactivate a Deactivated Account of Facebook. Besides, for more queries, the user can feel free to contact Facebook support for the required help.