What is Kodi?
Kodi is a powerful and versatile media player user can access your local video and music from your hard drive. Kodi can also install on your PCs, Laptops, Mac devices, Android Phones and TV streamers like fire TV Stick. So learn here how to install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick.
How to Download Kodi for Amazon Fire Stick?
- Plugin your Amazon Fire TV Stick in your TV then plug-in power cable into the USB port.
- Open the setting menu > System > Developer Options and find option “Apps from unknown sources”, which should be switched off, turn on then click yes in the pop-up box.
- Then Go Back to Home screen and click and install Downloader, this option already given in the Fire TV apps.
- Open Downloader or visit http://kodi.tv/download and click on Go.
- Then you will show multiple options of Kodi you can download, select the ARM 2 Bit
- If downloading is completed then Click the install from the pop-up.
How To Setup and Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick?
When downloading is completed then follow the step for install Kodi on Fire TV Stick:
- After the downloaded Kodi apps Then you will see a black Kodi screen and select All and click install again at the bottom of the screen.
- Installation is completed.
- Go back to the Home and find the Kodi under the file “Apps & Games”
- Now Kodi is installed to your Amazon Fire TV Stick.
How To Install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick using Apps2Fire?
- For Android user, download and install Apps2Fire apps
- Plug-in Fire Stick in your TV and Click Setting > Device > Developer option
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources and ADB
- Then Select option Setting > Device > About > Network and note Fire TV Stick IP Address
- Download and Install Kodi on Android phone
- Open Apps2Fire, setup and enter the IP Address of Fire TV and Save it.
- Open the Menu and Click to Upload apps.
- Select Kodi and Kodi will installed on your fire tv stick
If any user need assistance for Download and install Kodi on Amazon Fire TV Stick so they can contact with our technical assistance dial 1-855-791-4041 toll-free number.