Steps To Fix Yahoo is Not Working on Safari
What are the necessary steps that a user can take if Yahoo is not working in Safari?
The users install the mail of Yahoo in their Mac for their ease and feasibility. It will help them to access and manage their email account in one application. But, due to some technical glitch or because of the negligence, it stops working or creates a problem for the users. The users can face the issue because of the wrong credentials or your mail settings not being up to mark.
Related Link: How To Fix Yahoo Mail not responding on iOS 12
Fix the issue of Yahoo Not Working on Mac:
Well, if you are the one searching for a solution to the question, “How to Resolve Yahoo Mail Not Working on Mac?”, they can go through this article to find the solution to your problem. We are mentioning below the fixes to this error for your convenience.
Login Yahoo Mail Account Separately Outside Mac
- This is the first step that can be taken by users. You have to first open the browser and sign in to your yahoo mail account.
- Then, you have to create another email that will include your email address.
- The last step is to send the email and check if you have received it or not.
Look for the update:
This is another step to resolve this issue. The users can go for the update of their Mac as this can affect the working of the Yahoo mail. You will then get an error “loading of Apple Mail.” You should ensure that you are using the most recent version of the Mac.
Removing and adding the Yahoo mail account:
There can be the possibility that the email application can collapse and then get corrupted. This will create a problem for users from receiving emails. So, the thing that will help you is to install it again. The steps that will help you out are:
- The first step is to launch the mail application in Mac, tap on the menu and then choose Mail option.
- Then, in the next step, you have to select the preferences.
- Then, you have to choose the yahoo mail account that you want to remove. Now, tap on the icon Dash (-) from the bottom.
- Now, the last step is to click on the ‘OK’ button if you want to confirm the account deletion.
- You have to add the yahoo account to your Mac mail.
Check whether the Auto-Forwarding feature is Enabled:
If the auto-forwarding feature in the yahoo mail account is enabled, then it may stop it by downloading the messages on Mac mail. Let us check the settings.
- The first step is to click on the settings tab and then you have to click on the auto-forward.
- In the next step, you will be able to see all the rules that you have set for auto-forwarding.
Read Also: SMTP.Mail.Yahoo.com not Working
Check the Account Login Info of Yahoo
Incorrect login information is the main reason for yahoo mail that has stopped working on Mac. For this, you have to check the email, password and should also demand the authentication.
This is how you can fix the issue of yahoo not working on Safari. You can also take the help of the customer care executives if you are still confused about the troubleshooting steps. The experts will help you out with the problems that you will be facing. Their services are active round the clock.