Here are the best possible solution if your Gmail email not sending or receiving, Contact Gmail Live Customer Service, Call 1-866-246-6453
Solution: Gmail not receiving emails
Due to some technical glitches, the users of Gmail encounter the issue of Gmail not receiving emails. Generally, it happens when your Gmail account is not configured properly. Now, let us have a look at How to fix Gmail not receiving emails issue:
- The first step is to launch the Gmail website.
- Then, you need to enter the username and the password in the text field provided to sign-in.
- Once you have signed in your account, you have to click on the gear option present in the window.
- To take the next step, click on the settings.
- Thereafter, you have to select Forwarding POP/IMAP settings.
- Then, you have to select Enable POP for all the mails.
- For new messages, you have to enable POP for the mails that arrive from now on options.
- Once you are done with this, you have to click on save options to save the changes.
- Just after that, you are required to close the window.
- gmail not receiving emails
- can send but not receive gmail
- gmail can send but not receive
- gmail account not receiving emails
Gmail not receiving emails on iPhone-
If you can get emails on your computer, but not on iPhone, this problem may be related to email synchronization issue. So you need to check incoming outgoing server settings. Make sure you have filled them correctly.
Also, check the internet connection status on your phone. Make sure you are getting internet.If incoming and outgoing settings are correct but still you are having the same issue. I will suggest you delete the account on your Apple iPhone and re-add it.Sometime, this problem may be related to email app as well. If your application is not updated, it may cause the problem for you. So you should try to update the email application.
Gmail not receiving emails using web browser –
If you have directly logged into Gmail using a web browser. But still, you can’t receive emails in Gmail account. I will suggest you check following settings.
- If your gmail can send but not receive emails. this issue could be related to email
- filter. so you need to go ahead and check the email filter. if you have created any filter. I will suggest you delete that filter.
- If your gmail not receiving emails from few email address. there is a possibility, you have blocked that email address. so you should go and unblock the email address.
- Do not forget to check out the email forwarding option. because if email forwarding is enabled on your google account. you will definitely face, gmail account not receive emails.
Most probably, people face gmail account not receiving emails just because of the filter. They create a filter by mistake, that’s why there is directly going to trash folder.
While sometime, this problem may be related to IMAP or pop 3 settings, so you should try to check the pop and IMAP settings. also try to check the Gmail server settings, make sure that gmail is not down. you may check gmail server status by visiting:is gmail down?
Can’t receive emails in gmail using outlook or third party –
If you can receive emails on your Gmail account but not on any third party email like- outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird etc. there can be several reasons for this problem.First, you should check the incoming and outgoing server settings. Make sure, you have type correct server address for your email account. here is the information about the incoming and outgoing server.
- IMAP – imap.gmail.com
- POP 3- pop.gmail.com
- SMTP- smtp.gmail.com.
Also, you should check the incoming and outgoing port number for your email account.
Why Gmail is not sending email’s
Gmail has certain limits in place and you only send or receive a limited number of emails per day. The daily limits are 2000 email messages for Google Apps (G Suite) accounts and 500 for consumer Gmail accounts.
It is important to know that Gmail sending limits are per user and are shared by all of the user’s email clients, including web apps, software programs, SMTP clients and add-ons that could be sending emails through your Gmail account.
Follow the steps to fix the issue gmail not sending emails given below:
- Click the “Settings” and select “Gear up“> “Settings” >Forwarding section and delete the items you have selected.
- Now go to the “Unified inbox” and select one of your access clients.
- It can remove the message from the Gmail account and send them to the trash.
- Now you must check out your “Clients devices”, you are using.
- Don`t delete the mails from your alternate clients, phone and tablets.
- Go to the “POP mail server” settings and type your Gmail ID and password.
- Select “Save” button and click on it and then click to finish.
Hopefully, now on you can send your mails properly and you can restore the mails into the trash folder.
Reason of Gmail Not Receiving Emails On Android
As the technology has been advanced hence Google and its applications are also updated for the benefit of the users. And Gmail is one such email that has been developed and updated to an application that can be used on Android and iOS versions. Interestingly, there are some Android companies with smartphones that give Gmail as a pre-installed application.
It holds many other benefits when working on an Android device.
But as everything in this world is not free from flaws hence if you are facing issues while working with Gmail then you shall not panic. All you need to do is to look for the reasons why is Gmail not receiving emails on Android and then also look for the resolutions. And in this article, you will get the knowledge of both.
Get to Know Some Reasons For Gmail Not Receiving Emails!
- If you happen to have poor or slow internet connection in your Android device.
- Another reason for Gmail not getting an email is when you have an excess of text messages in inbox and outbox.
- If you have not updated the Gmail version to the latest one.
- Also have not cleared the cookies and caches from the settings of the Gmail application then also may lead to Gmail not getting email.
There are certain ways to get rid of such an issue. And to know how to fix Gmail not receiving emails in Android you can try the tips below.
List of Ways to Fix Gmail Not Receiving Emails on Android!
- First, check the internet connection. If not working properly then you need to contact the network service provider.
- Clear the excess text messages from the inbox and outbox to make space for the new one.
- Update your version of the Gmail application to the latest one from the play store of the Android device.
- Clear all the caches and cookies of the application from the settings of it and check.
- If the issue is still there then with the help of the antivirus application, get rid of the virus from the device.
- Also, uninstall and then install the application once again so that its functions are refreshed.
- You can choose to reboot your Android device as well to get rid of the issue.
- Another way to get rid of the issue is to update the operating system of your Android device to the latest version.
In case, with the help of the above steps, your issue has not been resolved then you can contact respective customer service, Or may even reach the nearest service center who can resolve your issue on the spot.
Related Tags:my gmail account is not sending email,why gmail account not receiving email,Gmail Not Receiving Emails,Gmail Not Sending Or Receiving Emails,Gmail not receiving emails with attachments,Gmail Not Receiving Some Emails,problems with gmail not receiving emails,gmail not sending mail with attachments,gmail not sending emails on mac