HP printers, as you might be aware, is a renowned brand which specializes in producing laser printers and various software products which includes printer drivers. Undoubtedly, HP printers are one of the best finest products, but in order to use the HP wireless printer without any issues, it is required that the user have complete knowledge about their network security key.
The network security key is basically a key phrase or password which is used for which verifies the home network. Further, it is essential for establishing a safe and secure connection with your router. In simple words, the network security key provides you with an authorization to use a particular network. However, there are chances that some users might forget their security key and lose access to the network. Fortunately, one can easily fix this issue by following the simple solution provided on how to find network security key for HP wireless printer.
Finding a Security Key for HP Printer
Well, finding a security key for HP printer is that tough. All you need is to follow some simple instructions provided here.
Note: In this particular procedure you will be provided with the steps to find network security key in windows based device.
- For this procedure, the user is required to click on the Windows button and search view network connections.
- After that, press the Enter button to open the page of network connections.
- Further, select a particular network and right click on it to view the status.
- Thereafter, the wifi status window for the particular connection will open.
- Then, you are required to click on the Properties button and select the security tab.
- After that, check show character box to view the password of your network security key.
- Besides, you can also find the password on the bottom of your router which is basically an initial password for your home network.
And in this way, you can easily resolve your query on how to find HP printer network security key. And in case, if you are unable to find the key of your network then, you can feel free to contact support for assistance.
Related Topic – Troubleshoot HP Printer Not Responding
How To Contact Support?
In order to resolve your issue regarding the security key one can feel free to contact the support by dialling their toll- free number. Further, one can also request email support to resolve this issue quickly and in time.
Thus, in this way you can easily find network security key for your HP wireless printers.