By What Process can you Factory Reset Windows 10 without settings?
Factory reset is the nuclear solution to resolve the issues of your windows 10. If your computer is slower than it usually works, you have a malware infection. Factory reset will help your computer to work fine.
You can reset Windows 10 without the Admin Password by going through the steps mentioned below. These steps will help you to go for the factory reset in your windows 10. You can contact the customer support executives to seek their help. The executives will help you out by explaining the process to you.
The process of doing the factory reset in your windows 10:
- The first step is to go to the bottom right corner of your login screen, where you will find the options to change your network settings. You need to access the window accessibility options or power down your PC. You can begin resetting your PC by holding down the shift key on your keyboard.
- It will then be best if you press the restart options under the power menu with the key held down.
- This will reboot your Windows 10. You will be presented with the boot options menu rather than loading the operating system as normal. You will now have to click on the “Troubleshooting” option to proceed.
- In the next step, you can click on the “Reset this PC” option by going into the troubleshooting menu.
- You can choose to save your files and can also reset Windows 10 completely. You can also remove all files and settings. You can save your files and click on the “Keep my files” options. The alternate option is to hit the tab of “Remove everything” instead.
- This will begin the reset process in your windows 10. You need to follow the on-screen instructions to proceed. Once your factory reset process is done, you will be able to go for setting up your windows PC with a new user account. You can do this by bypassing the old admin password entirely.
This is how you can get the answer to the question, “How to factory reset windows 10 without settings?” we will now be listing another method below for more detail.
Factory Reset Windows 10 by making the use of “Fresh Start” Option
In a past update to windows 10, Microsoft has added a new way to factory reset the computer. You need to go to the settings and then enter the section of Update and security. After that, you will have to go to the recovery page. The next step is to click on the link “Learn how to start fresh with a clean installation of Windows” that you will find at the bottom. You need to now open the windows security windows to the Fresh start option. In the last step, you will have to click on Get started to proceed.
The customer service executives will help you in providing the knowledge of factory reset. You can now call them any time and ask them for their help. They will provide you with the required help, and in this way, you can resolve the issues in your windows 10.