How to Delete Gmail Messages in Bulk
When you start a fresh Gmail account, it seems like you have all of the space you’ll ever need. But after several years of emails, that may not be the case. If you’re looking to free up some space by deleting old messages, following a couple of tips will help you remove old emails in no-time.
Here’s how to search for and remove old messages in bulk:
These are the Solution guide if you are looking for How to Recover Deleted Gmail Emails in Bulk
Search by date : how to delete gmail emails in bulk
- In the search bar, you can type the date in a YYYY/DD/MM format to filter out emails before a certain date. If you type before:2014/01/1, you’ll see a list of all of the emails you received prior to Jan. 1, 2014.
- You can also search by how old emails are. If you type older_than:1y, you’ll receive emails older than 1 year. You can use m for months or d for days, as well.
- If you want to delete them all, click the Check all box, then click “Select all conversations that match this search,” followed by the Delete button.
Use Labels and Categories : how to delete gmail emails in bulk
- If you want to get more specific than a date or time, you can refine your search by looking through the categories the emails are kept in or the labels you assigned them to.
- If you have a label called “XYZ,” you can search for label:XYZ to find those emails. If you want emails that Gmail has classified as being in your social or promotions folders, try category:social or category:updates.
Hope you will getting how to delete gmail emails in bulk still have any confusion or stuck anywhere you can call at 1-866-374-7444