A Comprehensive Guide On How One Can Modify Countries For Google Play Store
In the past few decades, Google has offered its users with multiple products and services that have made various online tasks simpler and easier. And to help one keep track of the latest applications and in-built features, Google launched Google Play Store, which is a distribution service where one can browse through multiple categories, and download apps, movies, games, and more. All in all, using Google Play Store is quite simple all you need is to launch the service and search through the apps to install the same on your device after downloading.
Modifying the country for Google Play Store
Indeed, the services offered by Google Play Store are the finest, but many users have a query about what happens in the situations when there is a change in the region or location or when the user moves to a different country? Well, in such situations, the user is required to access the proper version of the Play Store to change country in Google Play Store. However, a location change can even sometimes block and allow access to certain apps. So, in such situations, it is required that the user modify the country in settings to access uninterrupted services.
To help out the users who are looking for details on How to Change Region in Google Play Store, they can check out the detailed instructions mentioned below to access uninterrupted services and install the apps of your choice without any worries.
Procedure to modify the country or region for Google Play Store
- On the Android device, the user is required to open the Settings app.
- On the Settings page, the user needs to tap on the Accounts option and proceed.
- If the user is permitted to modify the region, the user can find a country and profiles option and continue.
- In the particular section, tap on the Country option and pick the new country and follow the prompts to add the new payment options for the current country, if required.
- After that, the user is required to review the warning prompts and accept the changes.
- And then, the user can easily access the Google Play Store services without any issues. However, the changes will become active after 24 hours.
Besides, this service is not available for all the users, which means it only shows the user was in a different location than now. Hence, one cannot make changes to the location or region.
Points to consider after changing the Google Play Store country or region
After the user opts for change country in Google Play Store, here are some of the points that need to consider before confirming the changes that include:
- The user won’t be able to use the old payment option. The user needs to use the new payment option for other countries.
- Also, the user won’t be able to spend the Google balance of the other country including, gift card and credit.
- Further, the changes to the country can only be made once in a year. However, one can trick the same by using a VPN.
Thus, this was the complete information on How to Change Region in Google Play Store. For any queries and issues, the user can reach out to Google support to seek required help regarding the same and manage their Google Play services.