How to Change an AOL Password Simple word to Change in easy steps
It is very important that you keep your email account secure so that you will not go through a very painful and frustrating account recovery process. One way to keep your AOL email account (both paid and free versions) secure from being easily hacked is by changing your password at a regular interval, like once every two (2) months, and setting up a strong password. For more information on how to determine if your password is weak or strong, check this blog to know how to change aol password in quick steps
Here are the process of change aol password is described below, It is highly recommended that you use a web browser like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari to perform the procedures.
- Open your web browser and go to http://aol.com.
- Sign in to your AOL account. After being signed in, click on Options link at the top right corner of AOL page, then click on Account Info.
- You will get a new window asking for your security password. Enter the correct answer to your security question and hen click OK to continue.
- After entering the correct answer, you will get a new page named as General Account Information.
- Click on Change Your Password link opposite the “Password” label.
- Then enter your existing password. Enter your new password twice keeping in mind the rules in creating a strong password and the password strength remarks as shown below:
- Then click Save.
Conclusion so above this the steps will help you out how to Change Aol Account Password
I will highly recommended that if you are seeking for how to change aol password you must read above steps
Top Related Asked Query On Google
how to change aol password,how to change aol password on iphone,how to change aol password on mac,how to change aol password on android phone,how to change aol password on imac