Create a secure network by adding VPN to Chrome Browser!
Creating Virtual Private Network makes network of device secured and user can connect to any other network using VPN without getting attacked by virus, trojans or malware. So, it is a good idea to create/add VPN on your chrome
If you want to add a VPN to chrome and want to now how do I add a VPN to Chrome, then, to add VPN on Android, go through following procedure:
- Go through following setting procedure:
- On your device, go to Settings.
- Click on Wireless & Networks.
- Under Wireless & Networks, click on More option.
On the top right corner, you are required to click on + icon. Contact VPN provider and type all the required info into the window which pops up and then, click on Save and finish the process.
Also, you can separately create a VPN on Chrome operating system. You can go through following procedure to know about how to set up a VPN on Chrome OS:
- Open Chrome browser and type chrome://settings/certificates into the address bar.
- At the page top, you are required to click on the Authorities tab.
- Press Import on the Authorities tab and then, press Import.
- Choose the CA certificate and then, follow the on -screen instructions.
Use the above procedure to set up VPN on general basis. However, if you wish to see how to add VPN on different devices specifically, then, you can go through following procedure and add the VPN on different devices.
Use following different procedures that depict how to set up a VPN on Chrome OS:
Alternatively, you can add a VPN to the Stock Android phone with following procedure:
To add VPN on Google Pixel 3, go through following procedure:
- Launch Settings.
- Under the option Settings, you are required to tap on Network & Internet.
- Under the option Network & Internet, click on Advanced option.
- Under Advanced option, click on Advanced option.
- Add VPN.
On Smartphone Samsung Galaxy S9, go through following procedure for setup:
- Tap on Connections.
- Under the option Connections, you are required to click on More Connection Settings.
- Click on VPN.
- For any of the two phones, you are required to tap on Plus button that can be located at screen top right.
- Provide the name for the VPN.
- Choose the connection type for VPN.
- Input the server address of VPN.
A user can add as many VPN as one wants and he/she can easily switch among those.
If you have Nexus device that runs on Android 5.1 or higher or you have one of the Google Pixel devices, then, you can access feature that is Wi -Fi assistant, which is a built -in VPN. Go through following procedure:
- In the Settings app, you are required to tap on Google.
- Tap on Networking.
- Under the option Networking, you are required to enable Wi Fi assistant.
- Another setting which is called Manage Saved Networks may be enabled or disabled. Device gets automatically connected to networks.
Setup VPN on Windows 10. To setup VPN on windows 10, you can go through following procedure
- Click on Network Settings.
- Go to VPN.
- Under the option VPN, you are required to Add a VPN connection.
- From the drop down menu of the VPN provider, you ought to select Windows.
- From the VPN type menu, you are required to select Point to Point Tunneling Protocol.
- Next, you need to check the check box of Remember my sign -in info box