The company accounting app QuickBooks Pro from Intuit helps you to organize all your accounts in one software kit. It is important to retain client, employee and vendor knowledge unified. Tasks may involve viewing a snapshot view of a customer’s records, handling receivables, invoicing several customers at one time, and managing inventory. With a password, all this knowledge can be secured, and when you first set up the software, Intuit prompts you to create a password. If you do not want or need it anymore, you can delete the password.
Remove an Administrator Password from QuickBooks
Follow the below steps in order to remove administrator from QuickBooks easily:
- As you normally will, log in to QuickBooks Pro and press “Company” in the menu bar. In the ‘Change QuickBooks Password’ slot, enter the original password. Leave the fields for ‘New Password’ and ‘Confirm Password’ vacant.
- “Select“. Keep the answer empty then. Delete it with the backspace key if there’s text there. Previous versions of QuickBooks Pro did not have challenge questions, so if there is no challenge feature specified, you can skip this stage. QuickBooks will mean that the password has been updated and there will be no password in that situation.
- Click ‘Yes’ and it will delete the password feature. You will not have to type a password the next time you log into QuickBooks.
- Once everything will be done, administrator will be removed without any hassle, you can even retrieve the password easily
- Access the QuickBooks Automatic Password Reset Program help page for Intuit and pick the edition of QuickBooks that you are using.
- On the new tab, obey the instructions. As of July 2010, QuickBooks Windows users are directed to fill out an online questionnaire, while Mac users are immediately sent to technical support for more individual assistance. Intuit can give you either instructions or program to reset your QuickBooks installation password and you can enter a new password after that.
- If you are unable to complete either of the above procedures, or if QuickBooks returns an error even during process, notify Intuit technical support.
These were all the ways by which you can easily perform How do I remove an administrator password from QuickBooks, if still there is any kind of hassle then feel free to dial the customer care number and speak to the representative in order to receive help. They will try to help you in best way possible and try to provide you appropriate troubleshoots.