Get complete information on how one can get a login approval code for Facebook
Facebook is one of the popular social networking services where the users can reach out to the masses and loved ones located at far-off places. And with such services offered to the users, it becomes essential for that one boosts the security of the account by enabling security features or by seeking assistance from the support.
Further, to offer users an additional layer of security, Facebook has introduced a login approval code feature that one can enable for their account. So, for the users who are looking for the details on How to Turn On Login Approvals on Facebook, they can check out the detailed procedure discussed in this article and manage their account activities in time.
Read Also: Why Am I Not Receiving My SMS Code from Facebook
What exactly is the log-in approvals feature of Facebook?
This is one of those features of Facebook that adds a layer of protection to access the notifications. Each time when the user tries to access the account using a device that they have not used before, Facebook provides them with a verification code to complete the login process.
However, to access this particular service, it is required that the user has linked their phone number to the account. And for those who have not linked their phone number, they can link the same in the account settings page and verify their account using the device.
And for the users who are looking for the details on How do I get my login approval code for Facebook, it is required that they have enabled the particular feature for their account. And for the users who are not aware of the process, they can go through the quick instructions mentioned below.
Steps to enable login approvals for Facebook
For the users who are looking for a detailed procedure on how they can enable login approvals for their new device, one needs to follow the steps mentioned below and boost the account security:
- In the login approvals row opt for the edit link and begin the process.
- Now, the user needs to click on the check box that states, enter code whenever the account is accessed from an unrecognized device, or set up login approvals.
- The user can read the quick overview of the login approvals and click on Get started option.
- Further, the user needs to select the device to get a code and proceed.
- And when the security code page appears on the device screen, the user can click on the proceed button.
Related Topic: Facebook Not Sending Confirmation Code To Email
In the meantime, the user needs to activate the code generator on their device for which they are required to follow the below-mentioned steps:
1) Launch the Facebook app on the device and tap on the menu.
2) Further, scroll the screen and tap on the Code generator option. 3) Now, the user is required to tap on the Activate option.
- After that, the user needs to go back to the account settings page and provide the code.
- And in the text box, the user is required to enter the name of the device they are using and click on the Next button.
- Further, the user is required to click on the close button and complete the process.
Once the process on How to Turn On Login Approvals on Facebook is completed, the user can enable the optimum level of security for their account and access the services without any worries and issues. In case of queries, the user can reach out to customer service for help and manage their account activities.
Related Link: How To Fix Facebook Keeps Logging Me Out Session Expired