It feels so wonderful thinking that by Google cloud print setup, you can print on all your devices whether they are big or small.
Three things are required if you want to use Google cloud print setup and they are:
- A Google account
- A computer or a cloud print-enabled printer that is capable of running chrome that will be connected to the printer.
- A device that will print to cloud print, for example, IOS device, an android phone, tablet or laptop.
If you have a new cloud print-enabled printer, then a computer will not be a necessary thing to act as a print server. If you are not having a cloud print-enabled printer, then all you will need is a computer that is on and connected to the printer.
The final component that is needed is the device if you want to configure to print to your cloud printer.
How Do I Configure My Cloud Printers
Now the main concern is that How Do I Configure My Cloud Printers. To configure the cloud printer, it is necessary to refer to the manual look in order to get started with the Cloud print section. But remember, it should be very simple as is the plugging in a few items in the configuration panel of your printer.
- The first step includes enabling the Google cloud print while installing Google Chrome. The chrome will then act as a print server for the cloud print service and send documents to the printer that is accessible to the computer on which you have enabled the Google cloud print.
- Click on the menu button in the upper right hand and select settings. When you will scroll down, you have to click on “show advanced settings”. Then scroll down till you see “Google cloud prints”.
- The button will say “sign in to Google cloud print” if you are not signed in to your Google Account. Sign in if essential and click “Add a printer”. After hitting this, you will see a confirmation screen that will indicate that you don’t have to actually do this step to use cloud print service.
- Go ahead to click on “add printers” to continue. It will then add all the printers to your Google Cloud Print account. You should take these steps only on one computer otherwise you will fall in a mess of having duplicate printers in your account.
How Do I Print to My Cloud Printer
Now, if you are thinking that “How Do I Print to My Cloud Printer” then let us tell you that printing to your Cloud printer is not that difficult. You just have to follow certain steps to set up your Google cloud print. The steps that you have to follow in order to set up Google cloud print are:
- Turn on your printer.
- On your Mac computer windows, you have to open chrome.
- The next step is to click more and then settings at the top right corner.
- After going to the “settings” option, click “advanced” at the bottom of the page.
- Under “printing”, click on Google cloud print.
- Once you are done till here, you have to click on Manage cloud print devices.
- If it is prompted, you have to sign in with your Google account.
- The final step to set up your Google Cloud printer is selecting the printer that you want to connect and then click “Add printers”.
Cloud print system is vast once you have done all the above-mentioned steps. The printer can be shared with your friend or colleague who sends you physical documents in routine. A shared photo printer can also be set up so that automatically photos can be sent to your parents.