What will you do if your google chrome browser not working or responding on android, laptop,PC , iphone or Mac
To fix, check if Google Chrome was blocked by antivirus or other software on your computer. Next, learn how to get rid of problematic programs and block similar ones from getting installed in the future
Step 1. Disable Extension one by one
If Chrome is regularly becoming unresponsive for you, click the menu icon at the top right -> More tools -> Extensions, then disable one extension and keep using Chrome. If you still have the problem, re-enable that one, then disable another, and repeat this process until Chrome starts working properly. At that point you’ll know you’ve found your culprit and can remove it right away.
Step 2: Change your Proxy settings
To do this, go to Settings in Chrome, scroll to the bottom and click “Advanced,” then scroll to the bottom again and click “Open proxy settings.” In the “Internet Properties” window click the Connections tab, “LAN settings,” then make sure every box is unticked. (You can always re-tick the “Automatically detect settings” box later.) Alternatively, if you have your own proxy address you’d like to run, tick the “Use a proxy server” box and enter it there.
Step 3.Reset Google Chrome
Open the Chrome menu, go to “Settings -> Advanced,” then scroll all the way to the bottom to “Reset.” Click it, then click “Reset” again to confirm.
Step 3 Cookies Clean up
- Open menu
- Click “Settings->show advanced settings“
- Expand the “Privacy Section” and Click “Content settings”
Step 4 Turn off Sandbox Mode
- Disable the Sandbox mode security feature because it can make your chrome unresponsive. Check whether the problem persists after disabling this feature.
- Right click on the Chrome icon and select “Properties”
- Navigate to the tab “Shortcut”.
- Append the string “-no-sandbox-” at the end of the target field.
- Click ok.
Step 5 Clean up Local Storage
Open “Control Panel-> Folder options”
- Expand the tab named “View”
- Under Hidden Files and folders, choose the option “Show hidden files, folders, and drives”.
- Hit ok.
- Now open the Folder named “Local Storage” by navigating through the path “C:\Users\Your Username\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\”
- Data stored here are all unusable. Select all and delete.
Step 6 Fix your Flash
- Enter“Chrome://plugins” in the address bar.
- From the displayed plug-ins list, spot the plug-in “Adobe Flash Player”.
- Disable Adobe flash player if it is enabled. Close the Chrome browser.
Now re-launch the browser and check to see whether the issue is fixed. Still if you are facing problems you can contact google chrome technical support phone number.Sometime user stuck and search on google for chrome related issues such as :
- Google chrome not working in android
- Google chrome not working on mac what to do
- Google chrome not working on windows 10
- Google chrome not working on ubuntu
- Google chrome not responding
- Google chrome not responding again and again
- Google chrome not responding on mac
- Google chrome unresponsive on startup what to do now
- Google chrome unable to open any page
- Google chrome not working on mobile data
- Google chrome not responding on windows 7, 8,10
So having trouble to open google chrome and want to fix if google chrome not working or responding you can follow above steps either contact given google chrome tech support number.