Woe! Google Account not working or responding on iPhone and Android? Here’s the best way to fix the same
Google products are widely used by the worldwide users on various operating systems such as Windows, Mac, iOS, Android and considerably more. The products offered by the Google are, Gmail, YouTube, Calendars, Google Drive and significantly more. Google offers a unique feature, i.e. one account and access all products.
Software or Hardware or server encounters for the breach. However, if you are an iPhone user and unable to access the Google Account in a proper way, then you need to perform few activities to troubleshoot the same. Google Account not working on iPhone is a common issue, so you don’t need to get panic. The troubleshooting steps are provided below which will help you to overcome this situation.
Google Account not working on iPhone | Quick Fix
- First and foremost start from the Calendars synchronization error. Whenever you add Google Account, Calendars Sync automatically, if not then make sure you have enabled the Calendars Switch. if you have not done yet, then tap on Settings and move to the Mail, Contacts, and Calendars.
- Now select your Gmail Account and make sure the Calendar section is turned ON.
- Sometimes, you need to do it manually and mostly known as Fetch. this feature is embedded with the iPhone.To perform this job, follow the steps listed beneath.
- open Mail, Contacts, and Calendars from an iPhone.
- Tap on Fetch New Data and then select Gmail Account.
- Now tap on Fetch, and you can also select the time interval from the Fetch section.
- hence, this process will fix the above-said issue.
On the off chance, if you own an Android device and getting an issue, “Google Account not working on Android“, then no need to worry about this issue. There are multiple ways to fix the same.
How to fix Google Account not working on Android?
The main cause of such issue is the lack of Synchronization. you need to sync the Google products to get rid of such issues. for your solace, steps are listed below.
- First and foremost, update your device. Most of the time Google products do not behave smoothly on the older version. So update your device.
- After updating the device, it’s time to update Gmail app and for the same, open Google Play Store and navigate to the Gmail.
- Thereafter, tap on Update. The process will take some time and after completion of the same, your issues will be resolved.
- After completing all the above steps, restart your device.
Now check the Google products, this time it will work better than before. On the of chance, if still persists an issue or need any other assistance, then dial on Google Helpline Number. The geeks will provide the solution in a quick span of time which will help you to access the Google Apps in an effective manner.Google technician available on customer service phone number live person for these issues:
- Google Account not working on iphone
- Google Account not working android, syncing,
- Google Account not responding
- Google account not responding on mac