Check here the solution guide if you are trying to send Gmail email and failed to upload an attachment
If you are looking for the help “how to fix Gmail attachment uploading errors” this blog will help you out to fix this error online
On this blog page you can see various method to fix out “How to fix Gmail Attachment Uploading Error”
Method 1 : Fix Gmail Attachment not uploading error Update the Flash Plug In
Simply follow the instructions below:
- Search for the Adobe Flash installer online.
- Once you’ve reached the download page on Adobe’s site, you will see additional software you can install with Flash. Deselect it if you do not need it.
- Press the Install Now button. This should let you download and save the installer.
- Open the Adobe Flash installer and follow the on-screen instructions.
- The next thing you have to do is to ensure that Flash is enabled in your browser. Click the three vertically aligned dots on your browser.
- Select Settings from the drop-down list.
- Scroll down and expand the contents of the Advanced area.
- Go to Content Setting and then click Flash.
- If you see the blue button like the one illustrated below, it means that your browser is blocking the plug-in. As such, you have to toggle the button to enable Flash.
Method 2: Opening Gmail using a different browser
In some cases, opening Gmail using an alternative browser can fix Gmail attachment uploading failed Error. Once you have a different browser up, try attaching the file again to your Gmail account. Gmail works on various browsers, but it functions best on the latest versions of the following programs:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Edge
Method 3: Fix Gmail Attachment uploading error Please update browser on your device
This method to fix out gmail attachment uploading error is your browser is updated or not on the latest version.here the instruction below to update your browser online
- On Google chrome browser there are three aligned dots please click on the Read more option on your google chrome browser
- Select Help from the drop-down list, then click About Chrome.
- Allow your browser to download the updates.
- Once your browser has been updated, restart it.
Method 4: Disabling the proxy server
may have noticed the error message mentioning that there was an attachment failure due to a proxy server. If your proxy server is enabled, you might want to try disabling it to get rid of the problem. Simply follow the steps below:
- Click the Search icon on the task tray.
- Type “internet options” (no quotes), then hit Enter.
- Go to the Connections tab, then press the LAN settings button.
- If you see that the box beside ‘Use a proxy server for your LAN’ is checked, deselect it.Deselect the proxy option to fix your Gmail.
- Click OK on the LAN Settings window.
- Click OK on the Internet Options window.
Method 5: Disabling your firewalls
It is possible that a firewall might be interfering with your email attachments. You can temporarily switch it off to resolve the issue. Here are the steps in disabling Windows Firewall:
- On your keyboard, press Windows Key+R to open Run.
- In the run dialog box, type “firewall.cpl” (no quotes), then press Enter.
- Go to the left bar menu and select ‘Turn Windows Defender Firewall on or off.’
- For both private and public network settings, click ‘Turn off Windows Firewall (not recommended).’Disable
- Windows Firewall to get your Gmail back on track.
- Click OK, then close the window.
If you’re using third-party firewall or anti-virus software, follow the instructions on disabling the program.
I Hope above these method to fix your “Gmail attachment not uploading Error” Will help you out to make error free your gmail account