Accidentally moved a folder and cannot find it in outlook 2016 , Folder disappeared in Outlook 2016
Outlook 2016 Mail folders Disappeared? Here’s the fix
Here are the all in one solution to find out a missing folder in outlook 2016, nut showing in online email so lets find out the repair solution how to recover/retrieve lost or disappeared folder in outlook 2016
Troubleshooting steps for missing folders containing email in Outlook
If folders are not showing in the Microsoft Outlook desktop email client, but are visible in Outlook Web App (OWA) , the following two steps may resolve the problem:
1. Reset All Views in All Folders
- Close Outlook
- On your keyboard, click the Windows key + the R key to open the Run dialog box
- Type Outlook.exe /cleanviews then click OK
- Outlook will launch; check for missing folders. If the problem is not resolved, please continue.
2. Clear and regenerate the Navigation Pane for the current profiles.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 above
- Type Outlook.exe /resetnavpane then click OK
- If neither of these options work, please open a ticket with the helpdesk. The next step will likely be to remove and re-add the mail profile via “Mail” in Control Panel.
Top Queries to find help:how do i retrieve a lost folder in outlook,outlook folder disappeared after moving,folder disappeared outlook 2016 ,how to recover missing folder in outlook 2013,how to recover missing folder in outlook 2016