Solution: Facebook App Not Working After Update
Facebook is a social media service which has a user base comprising of more than a billion people around the world. Out of billions of user, many of them use Facebook on the iPhone. Along with this, they need to update it whenever necessary. But, some people face the problem of Facebook App Not Working After update. We have seen that this problem creates a lot of trouble for any person to use the online services of Facebook. Here, the users are forbidden to log in to their account but, if they log in, they are not able to use Facebook placidly on their iPhone device(s).
How to fix Facebook Not Working After the Update on iPhone?
If you are also facing the problem of Facebook not working after making an update on the iPhone, then you can use the following methods for resolving that issue on the iPhone.
Check the iPhone Internet
Facebook is an online service which needs an active, strong and stable internet connection to work on iPhone. If you have updated Facebook on your iPhone lately and facing the working issue, then you must check your internet connection. If this is the case, you should use the following steps.
- Launch the iPhone and go to its homepage.
- Open the Settings app on it.
- Select the Wi-Fi option and disconnect it.
- Now, reconnect the Wi-Fi with the correct credentials.
If required, then you can also use cellular data by connecting it to the iPhone.
Uninstall and Reinstall Facebook
If rectifying the internet problem does not work, then you have to follow the reinstalling method. With this method, you will get a whole new and, the latest version of Facebook installed on your iPhone.
- Touch the Facebook app icon on the iPhone and hold it.
- Now, tap on the Remove app option and confirm the deletion.
- In the next step, open the App Store of your iPhone.
- Use the search tab and find Facebook.
- Now, confirm the installation to complete this process.
After installation, please check whether the Facebook app not working after update problem is solved or it persists.
Locate and Remove the Virus
Those iPhone users who visit malicious websites on the iPhone has a high probability of infecting it with a virus. This virus can contaminate your software that eventually hampers the working of Facebook even after the update. Here, you should follow these troubleshooting steps.
- On your iPhone, open the Antivirus app.
- Run a proper scan of all the files on the device.
- If you find any infected file, then you should remove it right away.
- Else, you need to follow the on-screen instructions to erase the virus.
After this, restart the iPhone device and confirm that the purpose is solved or not.
Update the iPhone Version
Updating the iPhone can also help us in solving the Facebook app not working after update issue. By updating the iPhone, you will be able to get rid of the temporary errors which cause and other potential problems which cause Facebook not working. Here, you should follow these steps.
- Launch the Settings application in the iPhone device.
- Go to the general settings and select Software update.
- On getting the current version details, tap on Download and Install button.
It will download the latest version and show you the message to install it now.
Factory Reset iPhone
If things are still going south, then you have to take the extreme measure and factory reset the iPhone. This move will refresh your iPhone settings and put them in the default mode. After this, install Facebook on iPhone and use it freely.
- To factory reset iPhone, first, you need to open the settings of iPhone.
- Tap on General settings and choose and choose the reset option.
- Erase all the data and confirm your identity as the owner to proceed.
- The iPhone will turn off and restart.
If you are still looking for the answer of How to Fix Facebook Not Working After Update on iPhone, then you should talk to live a person at Facebook customer service to gain the additional details.
Related Topic: Facebook Account Recovery Online
There are many issue arise with Facebook app while using on iPhone devices, user can get best solution with our technician, providing online solution without wasting time. Most of user are facing issue on iPhone like Facebook app not working after update, Facebook won’t open on ipad after update, Facebook app not working on android, Facebook not working on iphone 11.
Facebook not Working After iOS 14 Update
Are you the user that seems to face issues with Facebook after you have updated your iOS to the latest version? Then you shall not be disappointed or confused as there is always a solution to every problem that a user faces. Your problem also has a resolution that is stated in this article further.
To know how to fix Facebook is not working issues on iPhone iOS 14 you need to first know the reasons that are causing the issue so that you can perform resolutions accordingly.
Common Reasons for Facebook Not Working Issues!
- After updating or installing to iOS 14 users encountered Facebook not opening issues.
- Users have also faced Facebook applications on crashing continuously after opening it and then the screen goes blank leaving you clueless.
- Users are also experiencing issues of draining of battery quickly when they start using Facebook.
And there can be many other reasons that can lead to Facebook not working after iOS 14 update and leaving users disappointed. To fix the same, here are some resolutions.
Resolutions to Fix Facebook Not Working on Updated iOS 14!
- Begin by checking the internet connection and if not working then contact the network service provider.
- Also check the version of Facebook that you are using. It might happen that because of the updated version of iOS the old version of Facebook is not compatible. So, check and update the version to the latest one.
- Try to reboot your Apple device so that its functions are refreshed and you will be able use it like a fresh device.
- Another way to get the issue resolved is by performing the factory reset done for your device.
If the above steps did not help in fixing the issue then you are welcomed to contact the customer service of Apple. They will be providing with the best possible resolution.
- Preparing our partners for iOS 14: Mobile Web Advertising
- Eligibility Requirements for Value Optimization
- How Apple’s iOS 14 Release May Affect Your Ads
- Facebook SDK for iOS, App Events API and Mobile Measurement Partners to Reach Devices on iOS 14
- Preparing our Partners for iOS 14: Impacts to App Advertisers and Developers
- Use Facebook Pixel to Reach Devices on iOS 14
- Preparing Audience Network for iOS 14