What are the ways to resolve the issue of Facebook that has stopped loading on the iPhone?
Facebook does not require any introduction. Everybody is well aware of this social platform that helps users build social connections with their friends and family. You can install the app on your iPhone, but sometimes the users face the issue on their iPhone.
You find that Facebook is not loading properly on the iPhone. This can create a hassle in the life of the users. So, you can troubleshoot to fix the issue.
Read Also: My Facebook App Keeps Crashing
Required Troubleshooting Steps To Fix Facebook App Not Loading issue:
Quit the app and restart it:
- The first step is to go to the home screen, swipe your finger up, and hit the pause button.
- Then, you will have to swipe right or left to navigate the app’s preview.
- After that, you will have to swipe up on the Facebook app preview to close it.
- If you see other suspended apps, then you can clear then by swiping on the app preview.
- Now that you have cleared Facebook and the background apps, you can launch the Facebook app on your iPhone to see if it works.
Update the Facebook app:
You are recommended to update the Facebook app if your Facebook is not working on iPhone. For this, you will require an internet connection and ample storage space to update the app successfully. You can go through the below-mentioned steps to go for this issue:
- The process starts by opening the app store from your Home screen.
- Then, you will have to scroll down to and then hit the Updates section. You will see the list of the apps with all the pending updates.
- You can find the app on Facebook and tap on the update button next to it.
Reinstall the Facebook app on your iPhone:
- You can go to the home screen and then tap and hold on an app icon. You have to hold it until it starts juggling.
- You have to tap the X on the app icon of Facebook.
- You can read the warning prompt and choose the Delete option to confirm the deletion of the app.
- You need to reboot the iPhone now to delete the Facebook app. You have to open the app store.
- You have to search for the Facebook app from the App store search result and then hit the Cloud icon or get a button so that you can download and reinstall the app on your iPhone.
Reset all the settings on your iPhone:
- The first step is to hit the settings option from the home screen.
- Then, you need to tap on general, and then you can scroll down to and tap on reset.
- You will have to choose the option to reset all the settings.
- You will have to enter the device password and hit the option to confirm resetting the settings.
Reboot the phone:
You can also go for this step. This is also called the soft reset. It can resolve some of the minor issues of the Facebook.
- First press and hold the side button and volume up/down button simultaneously and release both buttons when power off menu appears.
- You need to drag the power off slider to turn off your iPhone and press and hold the side button after 30 seconds.
Update your iPhone:
You can also try to update your iPhone if the problem persists. Updating helps in the proper functioning of the device.
Clear caches and browsing history:
This will clear all the caches and history by going in the settings and helping you eradicate the issue.
This is how you can fix Facebook not working on iPhone. You are free to contact the customer support for this. The executives will help you out in this and will provide you with the best aid. You can call them at any time of an hour, and they will cater to your requirements by walking an extra mile.
How To Fix Facebook Loading Slow on iPhone
Ever since Facebook has been introduced, people are fond of this social networking website. It is a website that helps users to get connected with their friends, relatives and also come to know many new people. With the advancement in technology, from a simple web browser, Facebook can now be used as an application on Apple, Android, iPad, Macbook, etc and has always attracted users towards itself.
Every second user can be seen connected to Facebook. Interestingly, small business and non-profit organizations have also gained popularity because of Facebook. So, if you are a user of Facebook then you must be enjoying its services without fail. However, if you are such a user who is facing issues while using Facebook then you shall not panic. Many users are facing Facebook not loading on iPhone issues and are looking for ways to get it fixed. You happen to have landed on the correct place and refer to the information mentioned further in this article.
Reasons for Facebook not Loading on iPhone!
To get rid of your issue it is advised to first know the reasons what is causing the issue. So, first, know the reasons that are causing the issue and then head over to fix the same. Let us start with the causes of issues.
- Improper internet connection on your iPhone.
- When you do not update the version of the Facebook application to the latest one.
- Also if you have forgotten to update the iOS version of your iPhone.
- Not clearing the cookies and caches from the settings of the email can also cause Facebook to work slowly.
- When the device gets infected with a virus the certain applications are forced to stop working. And this can be one reason for your Facebook loading slow on iPhone making you feel agitated.
Also, there can be many other reasons which can lead to such an issue. To get the ways to fix Facebook issues you can follow the tips below.
Some Important Tips to Fix Facebook Not Loading Issue!
- Start by looking into the internet connection in your device. If you find that the internet connection is slow then you need to contact your service provider.
- From the application center of your iPhone, update your Facebook application to the latest version if you have not yet updated.
- Clear all the cookies and caches from the settings of the application from the device.
- If you have not checked the latest version of iOS, then check the same and proceed to update it if not yet updated.
- Take the help of any antivirus application and remove the virus that has affected the speed of your device.
After following the above tips on how to fix Facebook loading slow on iPhone your issue persists then you can contact the customer support of Facebook.
Reaching out to Facebook Customer Support!
Facebook users who are still facing the issue can contact Facebook live person on any convenient platforms. These platforms are 24/7 active and will be delightfully helping users to get rid of the issue too in a short period.
Get More Info:-
- Facebook Keeps Logging Me Out Session Expired
- Facebook 2 Step Verification Code Not Received
- Facebook Account Recovery