What to do if Facebook is logging out with a session expired error message?
Are you an android user and experiencing the issue of Facebook session expired? Well, there are plenty of users who are facing the same issue. To come out of this frustrating situation, you can go through this article which will provide you detailed info about the issue and how to fix it.
Related Links: Locked Out of Facebook Due To Suspicious Activity
Causes of Facebook session expired issue
This issue is generally experienced by the Android users. Sometimes this notification comes up again and again even when you are trying to remove it. The actual meaning of this error is that a particular user has logged out of the facebook account. The causes of Facebook Session expired error are as as follows:
- The issue might be coming up due to synchronization error with the other apps.
- Unable to retrieve data from calendar, contacts, etc.
- When the data is missing in the app, it displays the error message.
How to fix Facebook Session expired issue?
When the session expired message is coming up on the screen on a regular basis, it becomes bothersome. If you want to know how to fix Facebook App session expired error, follow the different ways to fix the Facebook error, as mentioned below:
Re-logging into Facebook– The users who are experiencing this issue generally dismisses the notification without even noticing it. The cause of the issue could be the constant popping up of the error code. To fix the error, you can tap the notification and re-enter the Facebook login credentials. Most of the time the issue gets resolved with this simple fix.
Remove and re-add Facebook into the app– If the above mentioned fix does not work, you can try this one. This is also a simple option for fixing the error. This method works in an effective and convenient manner. You can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to the Settings option on the Android device
- Then, go to the accounts option which is available under the Settings panel
- After that tap the option which is labeled as Facebook
- You can tap the Remove account option
- In the next step you need to confirm the action for deleting the account
- Once the app is deleted, you can restart the phone
- After that add the Facebook account again in the Android device
If it works, the issue is resolved, if not, proceed to the next step.
Synchronize the account manually- As already discussed, the issue comes up when there is some synchronization issue. To resolve the issue, you need to sync the device data and the Facebook account. If it is done correctly, the issue will get resolved and you can use your Facebook account without any hindrance. The step involved in syncing the account with device data, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Go to device Settings and select the option of Accounts.
- In the next step, tap the option of Facebook.
- After that you will find the option of Sync Now, just tap it.
- You need to wait for sometime till the account gets synchronized with the device data.
In order to avoid this error of Facebook keeps logging me out session expired, you need to keep your Facebook app updated. If required, keep the operating system updated as regular updates will help in resolving all the issues.
For any kind of help related to Facebook issues, Click here for Talk To Facebook Representative
you can reach out to the support team of Facebook.
The executives in the support team will provide complete assistance for all the queries and issues. The support services can be availed at any time as it is available round the clock. The executives are available 24×7 for customer assistance. They can be contacted using the contact details provide on Facebook’s official page.