What To Do When Facebook Confirmation Email Is not Received?
This social media platform not only helps you connect with their family and friends, but also pave you a way to meet new characteristic around the world. Despite having easy to operate functions on this platform, the user may not receive the confirmation code to access it.
At an instance you signed up for the new Facebook account or wished to make changes in the configuration to the existing account, you will receive a confirmation mail from the Facebook so that you can access your account easily, but in case if you don’t receive the link on the associated email address then here you will see the quickest and simplest solution to fix this issue.
Stick with the steps to fix Facebook 2 step verification code not received
Make use of Error
“What to Do When Facebook Confirmation Email Is not Received?” is the question that comes in the mind of the users. Sometime internet errors or even the incorrect email address may be the reason of this issue.
If you are facing, Facebook gives a form for the users to submit for fixing the issue of Facebook 2 step verification code not received. Once you submitted, Facebook will resend the verification code to the correct email address.
Apart from this, make sure that while login, you entered the correct email address that you used at the time of creating the account.
Most of the time, your internet administrator may block the confirmation email from reaching the inbox due to the security reasons. It is recommended to check all the spam and junk folders of the mailbox before moving to another solution. If you are using a Gmail account, you should check the Social folder to make sure that the email hasn’t get filled.
How to disable two-step verification without logging in Facebook account
Unlike the other two-step verification feature, Facebook’s two-steps verification is a bit different as most of the Facebook prompts the user to provide the code generated by the Code generator instead of the code provided on the linked phone number.
Issues with the Facebook two-step verification process
For the users who are wondering what a code generator is, it is a built-in code generator app of Facebook that generates code for the verification processes. Well, in most cases, the two-step verification is required when a user uses a new browser or new location to access the Facebook app. In general, the procedure is quite simple to perform the two-step verification process, but there are times when the code generator does not work or the user fails to receive code on the linked phone number.
So, for the users who are encountering issues with the two-step verification process, they can check out the procedures on how to bypass two step verification Facebook without logging into the account.
Procedure to Disable two-step verification for Facebook account
For performing this process, there are two basic requirements that one needs to perform this process that include:
- Access to another Facebook account
- Phone number linked to the account of the user
- Begin the process by launching another Facebook account and open the profile page.
- Click on the About and opt for the phone number option.
- Further, click on remove existing phone number option and continue.
- After that, enter the phone number linked to the Facebook account that is locked and complete the verification process.
- Once verified, the two-step verification for the locked Facebook account will be removed.
Thus, this was one of the processes on how to turn off two-factor authentication Facebook. If the user fails to disable the feature they can follow the alternative solutions provided below or contact the Facebook help center.
And for the users who are failing to receive codes via SMS at the time of account verification, they can check out this solution to disable two-step verification.
- Initiate the process by opening the browser and logging into the Facebook account.
- After that, the user will be prompted to enter the code.
- Now, the user needs to click on “ I don’t have my phone” option and click on the Contact us button.
- Further, the user needs to fill-up the form present on the page and submit the same along with an ID.
- Once the form is submitted, Facebook will provide the user with an email mentioning a code and link that one can open to access their account.
Thus, these are two procedures on how to bypass two step verification Facebook. If the issue persists, the user can contact the help center to seek the required assistance to disable this feature.
Take assistance from Help centre page of Facebook
- Initially, go to the Login password process.
- Now users can learn about the profile and the settings.
- You can learn the process to activate the security features.
- If you are looking to know something else other than the above topic, you may take help from the Visit Help community or by visiting Ads help center.
Learn steps to connect live person on Facebook
Yes, this is a fact that crave of human connection can only fulfill the problems rather automated teller machine, so here we have discussed some important steps to how to talk to a live person at Facebook.
- Go to the Help community page.
- Choose a topic and sub-topic.
- Next, ask the question in the given field
- Tap next.
- Further, follow the on-screen instructions.