How to fix the issue of Earthlink Email not working on iPhone?
Earthlink is an email service which is compatible with all the phones and devices. If you have installed the Earthlink link application on your phone, you can access your account easily. In case you are unable to use Earthlink on an iPhone, it could be due to various reasons. So, to fix the issues, you can follow this article and get a properly working Earthlink email account.
Common Reasons for Earthlink Not Working on iPhone
If the issue of Earthlink Email not working on iPhone is there, it could be due to several reasons. Some of them are listed below:
- The issue might be encountered due to slow internet connection. If you are using multiple devices at a time, it might be affecting the speed of the internet.
- Sometimes, the Wi-Fi network disappears completely and it usually happens due to a faulty router.
- In some cases, the network is showing connected but there is no internet. This happens due to internet issues from the service provider.
- When the router is not working properly and you need to restart it again and again.
Fix Earthlink issue on iPhone
If Earthlink is not working on your iPhone, it can be easily fixed by turning off the option of SSL. To do so, you can follow the steps:
- Go to the Home Screen of your iPhone.
- Tap the Settings option on your phone.
- Select the option of Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- After this, tap the option of hosting account.
- Here, you need to configure the Incoming Server Settings.
- Scroll down the page and tap on the Advanced button.
- Now, you need to enter the Hostname, username and password in the given fields.
- You need to check for the option of SSL. When turned off, it will be greyed out.
- Enter 110 in the Incoming Server port field.
- After that, configure Outgoing Server settings and tap the icon for the same.
- Tap the primary server name and proceed.
- Again enter the hostname, username and password.
- Ensure the SSL is off.
- Now, enter the Outgoing server port as 110.
- Once it is done, tap the button and the settings are saved.
For any other queries related to Earthlink Email not working on iPhone, you can contact the support team of Earthlink. The support executives can be reached using the details provided on the Earthlink website.
Take a look at on How To Connect to Earthlink Email Using an iPhone
All those businessmen who are quite busy in conducting the meeting and could not sit on the computer device to check emails, they must use their Earthlink email account with an iPhone device that uses every day.
It is the Apple phone that generally connects to the internet via WI-FI and cellular data network and it is largely convenient to access your email while moving in any kind of area. If you don’t know how to connect to Earthlink Email using an iPhone read the steps to become expert ASAP.
Following are the ways to connect your Earthlink email on iPhone device easily:
- At first, turn on your iPhone device and go to the home button and then launch the Safari internet browser.
- Go to Earthlink webmail account sign-in page to access using its user name and password and press the iPhone option.
- Enter the name of the user on the Earthlink and then select the POP and SMTP mail server together.
- Select the mail app and then merge all the details of the Earthlink on your iPhone device to use finally.
For additional help regarding the Earthlink email account, do contact us at any time.