How to Fix “Blue Screen Error After Installing Windows 10”?
Windows 10 provides an amazing user interface and security features that users can enjoy when using it. But in spite of these beneficial and advanced features, there are numerous users confront plenty of problems after installing Windows 10 and Blue Screen Error is one among those. It is one of the most common errors that most of the users confront after installing or updating their Windows 10 OS. There could be varied reasons behind the blue screen error after installing Windows 10 and it is also mandatory to fix it as soon as possible. In this article, you will be learned about the troubleshooting to fix blue screen error on Windows 10 in a very simple manner.
How to Troubleshoot Blue Screen During an Upgrade?
Sometimes blue screen error comes whenever you trying to upgrade Windows 10 and it all caused due to the availability of unwanted apps. You can fix it easily through the below steps:
Solution 1: Uninstall applications
- Open the Settings on your computer.
- Click on the System and then select Apps & Features.
- Select an app that is unwanted and then click on the Uninstall tab.
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the app.
Solution 2: Disconnect unwanted hardware
Sometimes many circumstances come when Windows 10 blue screen troubleshooter missing due to the unwanted hardware essentials connected to your computer. You can very simply fix the blue screen error by disconnecting the unwanted hardware essentials from Windows 10 and access it ver smoothly.
How to Troubleshoot Blue Screen During Boot with Desktop Access?
Whenever you face a blue screen error and access the desktop, then it means this error is caused due to the outdated driver or missing update. You can fix this error very easily but if you don’t know how to troubleshoot blue screen during boot with desktop access, then it can be fixed with the help of the below steps:
Solution 1: Install the latest Windows 10 updates
Due to the outdated OS of your Windows 10, you may also get this issue and you should update the latest update as given below:
- Go to the Start menu and then click on it.
- Click on Windows & Security section.
- Now click on the Windows Update option.
- Now click on Check for updates now tab.
- After that, update your OS to the latest version.
Solution 2: Install the latest device drivers
Due to the outdated device driver, often plenty of problems are faced by the Windows 1o users including the blue screen error. If Windows 10 blue screen troubleshooter missing, then you can update the drivers through the below steps:
- Press the Windows + R key to open the Power User menu.
- Now click on the Device Manager option.
- Now you can expand the device which is causing the problem and then right-click on the device.
- After that, select the Update Driver Software option and then click on Search automatically for updated driver software option.
With the help of the above-described steps, blue screen error after installing Windows 10 can be fixed in a very simple and instant manner. But in case you are still getting blue screen error or have any other query, then contact the customer support team for the better solutions.
What are the reasons causing Blue screens of death on a Computer?
Those who are wondering about what causes Blue screens of death on a Computer are in the right place to receive the reliable information regarding the same. A list of the common causes for blue screen of death is given below:
- Hardware malfunctioning
- Fault in the device memory
- Power supply error
- Device overheating
- Outdated windows drivers
What are the solutions to fix Blue screens of death on a Computer?
Further on this page the information about the best troubleshooting steps when BSOD error appears in Windows is given. The best solutions for fixing the blue screen death error are explained below:
- Whenever the blue screen of death appears on your windows computer restore your system
- System restoration resolve all the software issues thus help in fixing the blue screen error
Install drivers update
- Incorrectly installed driver or a buggy driver also causes the blue screen of death error
- Therefore install the latest updates for system hardware drivers for fixing the problem
Scan for malware
- Next you can scan your computer to detect any malware causing blue screen of death issue
- Running scan on computer removes the malware and help in fixing the issues caused by them
- Connect a USB device in your system for bootable installation
- Then turn on your device and install the bootable media in your system
- Further you have to select I don’t have a product key option
- After that, tap accept for the license terms and press next button
- Then choose your windows device and accept the license agreement once again
- Next you have to select the customers option on setup screen to install windows
- Then select the partition device and then hit delete button
- Afterwards press next button to finish clean installation on your computer showing blue screen
Run-on safe mode
- In case your computer shows blue screen of death every time you start it try fixing the error by turning on safe mode
- Booting your device on safe mode helps to fix the driver’s causing blue screen error
- Go to the settings of your computer and locate Update & Security option
- Then on the Update & Security section look for windows update option
- After that, tap the update button to install the latest system update o fix blue screen of death
Therefore, troubleshooting BSODs on a windows system is possible with the help of methods mentioned above. Apart from that, if still your system is showing blues screen of death after applying the common techniques for fixing it then you need to contact a technical support executive for further assistance.
Let’s fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Error irql_not_less_or_equal
Windows 10 computer device will let you do any kind of task nonstop without interruption. It is quite a powerful Window to open the highest game to play but if you face any trouble and observing an error Windows 10 Blue Screen Error irql_not_less_or_equal, on your PC, you need to check out the cause of the error and find an amazing clue to solve this issue fixed instantly.
Cause of the issue:
When you find Blue Screen Error irql_not_less_or_equal on your Windows 10, it means that something is wrong with a device driver. Let’s check your device’s memory or antivirus software on your device that sometimes gets corrupted due to some technical faults in the driver.
Get a solution:
If you have checked that you are getting faulty drivers leads to access improper hardware addresses then you need to check with the three solutions to fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Error irql_not_less_or_equal and be sure to open a game.
1: Update the drivers:
It is most important to update the drivers when you don’t know anything to do and for that, you need to make sure that you are having very good connectivity of the internet service.
Let’s get started to update the driver.
- At first, you need to launch an internet browser and go to the download driver page and select an easy driver to download.
- You need to run driver easy to scan drivers and also you can scan your computer device too now you can select the update driver button.
- You can select all update buttons to automatically download and install the correct version of drivers on your computer device easily.
2: Uninstall the problem drivers:
To fix Windows 10 Blue Screen Error irql_not_less_or_equal, you can install the latest version of the driver but before that, it is important to un-install the oldest and problematic drivers to cure your PC and laptop forever.
The following are the steps to uninstall the problematic drivers:
- At first, make sure that your PC is on and press Window+ R to open the run box and enter the devmgmt.msc.
- Press the enter button and then you can see the device manager window where you can see the problematic drivers uninstall simply.
- When the task is performed then click on the OK button finally.
3: Perform system restore:
It is the best solution when your system protection is turned on you can simply create a store point before you install the driver. To do so, you need to press Windows+ r button and type rstrui.exe and press the enter button and reboot your device to perform a system restore easily.
Thus, you can resolve Windows 10 Blue Screen Error irql_not_less_or_equal in a great manner.