Clash of clans google play sign in disconnected Fix This Problem now
Troubleshooting: Can’t sign in via Google+ in Clash of Clans
Ensure that you are using the latest Google Play Services version by open Google Play and visit the My Apps menu.
- Try to double-tap on the red Disconnected button. I’ve found that sometimes this works.
- Open Settings => Application Manager => Google Play Services => Clear Data/Cache.
- Open Settings => Accounts, remove your current Google ID account, re-add it then check the Sync App Data option.
- Open Google Settings Application => Connected Apps => Clash of Clans => Disconnect and then open game and try again!
- Sometimes it is also because of your connection. Try to use Google DNS (18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124) then connect to Google again
Please follow these steps to fix google play clash of clan sign in not working
- Open Google Settings ~> Play Games ~> Delete Play Games Profile (Don’t worry, just make sure you have connected your village with your Google ID).
- Open Clash of Clans.
- Open the Settings in game, connect to Google and create new Play Games ID.
Either Follow These method
- On your phone, go to Settings > Accounts > Google.
- Remove all current Google accounts and re-add them again.
- Everything should be okay now.
Otherwise, You can use this method:
- Open Google Play Store.
- Go to My Apps & Games menu and open the tab “All”.
- Look for the app “Google Play Games”.
- Enable it.
- Everything should be OK now.
Conclusion : So clash of clans google play sign in disconnected you can fix by above method here.
Tags: how to connect clash of clans to google play,clash of clans google play sign in not working 2018,clash of clans google play sign in failed,clash of clans google play disconnected,clash of clans google play sign in not working,google play sign in error clash of clans